AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

So, you're still picking them up right? :nerd:

nah man. saturday is the 49er game and idot have time to go up to the city to snatch these. i wasnt actually planning on getting these due to lack of 3m and shade of red on the midsole... i dm'd for the heck of it hella late and didnt expect a confirm

nah man. saturday is the 49er game and idot have time to go up to the city to snatch these. i wasnt actually planning on getting these due to lack of 3m and shade of red on the midsole... i dm'd for the heck of it hella late and didnt expect a confirm
mean.gif
mean.gif

i'm done w/ the rsvp system maybe even jordan's for real. i sent them a dm like 10 seconds after their tweet & it took NikeDC a hour & half to finally close their rsvp. i unfollowed them & everything. oh well 

10 SECONDS IS AN ETERNITY. I CAN HAND TYPE THE DM BACK IN 2 SECONDS. THIS AMOUNT OF TIME OR LESS IS WHAT YOU SHOULD BE SHOOTING FOR.

**** I am glad I live where I do and I can just go to finishline and just wait out at 6am. and pick them up at 8am with no problem

2nd DM back from NTSF for a size 10. Got it for my sister since she wants to surprise her BF with em. His lucky day

Nike SF is now closed, but they're not done sendinf out DMs so hopefully i still get it
grin.gif

Got 2 DM's for NTSF. Sizes 8.5 & 10.
DM'd within 5 seconds of the first tweet notification.

#RSVP's have been golden for me. Good luck to everyone out there grabbing their pairs.

money aint up to get em since im havin a kid beginin of feb, ill pic up a pair for him... as for me ill jus have to wait till the release em again.. probly a few yrs

Got 2 DM's for NTSF. Sizes 8.5 & 10.
DM'd within 5 seconds of the first tweet notification.

#RSVP's have been golden for me. Good luck to everyone out there grabbing their pairs.
Luckily I fell in between... Grabbed sz 9 and looks like there were a few who struck out shooting for a 9-10...

I dm'd within 5-10 secs... most likely 5, but that's 5/5 for me. NTSF is King Midas

BTW, the chick in your avy looks like my old crush. Memories... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom