AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

saw them today and I don't know... just didn't set right with my spirit
mean.gif
Damn, you the 2nd person to seem disappointed...I might just got lucky

Here are my pics comparing the new ones and the 04s:

122yhk2.jpg

2evsvow.jpg

(04s on the bottom).

probably not noticeable due to using my iphone as cam, but the red on the 04 is darker. Also, the red suede on the side is higher on the 04.

The new "reflective" material on the new 13 is more bright when there is light compared to 04, but it doesn't reflect well when it's dark.

this side by side shows differences but not terribly noticeable differences. I'd honestly rock these, no doubt. 3M never was a huge deal to me, that's why I didn't go ape **** over the flints. Man idk if I saw a bad pair or what but I saw them and was just all out disappointed. Maybe cuz I was DK's or something.....

I'll get up and hit up my local FTL and if I don't like the pair I see then I'mma pass on them

Last edited:
this side by side shows differences but not terribly noticeable differences. I'd honestly rock these, no doubt. 3M never was a huge deal to me, that's why I didn't go ape **** over the flints. Man idk if I saw a bad pair or what but I saw them and was just all out disappointed. Maybe cuz I was DK's or something.....

I'll get up and hit up my local FTL and if I don't like the pair I see then I'mma pass on them
I'm done w/ DK...lol

Got to see them in person when I picked up my ticket at foot locker..They don't look bad at all,I do wish the 3M was there though.i rock a 9.5 but had to get a 10.hopefully I win the raffle at Shiek so I can get my 9.5 and flip the ticket..I hate this raffle system so much..

I'm done w/ DK...lol

MAAAAAAN

so I walk in today on some "ya'll sellin' 'em early?" She like yea, 130. Me, being pressed, as actually gonna take that offer.

Then this simple *** ***** was like "yea... 130 plus a 50 dollar purchase" MY MAN I WEAR A 6.5Y THO!!! They was really finna charge me 180 and some change for a boy sized shoe!!!!

MAAAAAAN

so I walk in today on some "ya'll sellin' 'em early?" She like yea, 130. Me, being pressed, as actually gonna take that offer.

Then this simple *** ***** was like "yea... 130 plus a 50 dollar purchase" MY MAN I WEAR A 6.5Y THO!!! They was really finna charge me 180 and some change for a boy sized shoe!!!!
See, that's that ish' I don't like there...LOL. That's exactly why I'm officially done w/ them...I'm only dealin w/ Nike, HOH and Eastbay...If I don't get em', I just don't get em'

I just got a call from champs,foot locker,foot action and won the raffle so I pretty much gave away the other 2 tickets to 2 random guys just to helped them out, NT inspires me to do better and help a brotha out

About to get to finishline right when the mall doors open, then wait three hours for the store to open, after failing at the RSVP.

Back
Top Bottom