AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Im going to have to go line up at a friggin mall in the freezing cold.  I hope I can grab a pair, this is my top 3 Jordan for sure.

nikeLA always have to have a long as hashtag. with AJ and LA in its hashtag. fingers cross see i got through
nerd.gif

NikeSM is done: #RSVP for the Jordan 13 Retro 'Black/Red' is now closed. All confirmation DM's have been sent. Thanks for participating. Dang... Hope I get lucky with NikeLA

Last edited:
I got my NTSF DM in 32 seconds after the tweet hit according to twitter, for a size 11 and missed out. I feel like I've done it right around that time and gotten pairs the past month, including the DBIX. Who knows what to make of that. I do know it makes it a whole lot easier to pass on these right now, especially with a VNDS pair of OG's. Maybe I'll work a trade out for one of my extra pairs of XIs down the road. Definitely means more money for next month's mania.

Last edited:
damn i posted in 5seconds on NikeSM thats crazy! Fingers crossed for LA! gotta work at 6:30 not trying to get up at 5.

My local FTL isn't doing raffles, so I hope there isn't a zoo outside the store when/if I line up Saturday morning :rolleyes

was glued to my phone and twitter on my computer at work. got the alert, replied in seconds... got the RSVP... no doubt THRILLED! 13's, my favorite J's ever!

Was 5 min away from getting to my house... when NTSF went live 
mad.gif
 hopefully i win one of all those raffles I entered... if not, guess its Fire red Vs for me 
smile.gif
 got my bred XIs either way so if I get them cool, if not, oh well.

NTLA is closed. Still no DM yet but it seems like they haven't sent them all out yet: #RSVP for the Air Jordan 13 Retro is now closed. We will send DM’s to those who successfully register. We appreciate your patience.

I can't find the dm button on my iPhone 4S I know nike scottsdsle RSVP is over but for next time so if anyone could help is great

What's the thirst levels on these from a scale of 1-10? Never liked the 13's since day one, but I'm curious.

I can't find the dm button on my iPhone 4S I know nike scottsdsle RSVP is over but for next time so if anyone could help is great
if you are using the official twitter app (it's free) click on the niketown scottsdale profile and on the left there should be a little icon that looks like a person. Click it, and the option to "Send Direct Message" appears. Be sure you are following them first, and they do not need to be following you in order to DM them.

Looks like I struck out again. NikeLA has sent out all DM's. "All DM’s have been sent for the Air Jordan 13 Retro #RSVP. Only those who have received a confirmation DM can participate in this launch."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom