AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

SMH I can't believe I striked out in both Santa Monica & LA... Atleast I got a pair for my uncle 2 pick up for me in az though

Last edited:
MAAAAAAN

so I walk in today on some "ya'll sellin' 'em early?" She like yea, 130. Me, being pressed, as actually gonna take that offer.

Then this simple *** ***** was like "yea... 130 plus a 50 dollar purchase" MY MAN I WEAR A 6.5Y THO!!! They was really finna charge me 180 and some change for a boy sized shoe!!!!
brah they tried to do my niece like that for the 11's

trying to charger her $200 plus $50 purchase

when they cost $125 in her size the sad part is they will sell out
mean.gif

I can't find the dm button on my iPhone 4S I know nike scottsdsle RSVP is over but for next time so if anyone could help is great

So when you get in the Twitter app, click on the Me tab. You should see an envelope icon. That'll be your DM icon.

brah they tried to do my niece like that for the 11's
trying to charger her $200 plus $50 purchase
when they cost $125 in her size the sad part is they will sell out:smh:
[/q]
Its one thing to buy shoes to collect and its another thing to buy amd flip. Dont know a sneakerhead that likes anyone who buys shoes just to flip.

to all who pm'd me on rsvp for ntla and ntsm. I failed both stores. I hope you get your pairs somewhere.

RSVP success rate is really low compared to other threads/releases. They could very well be holding back with a low release and a follow-up release later in the year as has been rumored to be the new strategy on selected drops. It would explain why the RD was all of a sudden dropped. I bet the V's in 2 weeks are an easy cop.

Stay strong fam. Don't let them F with your resolve LOL.

got an '04 pair that might come thru :nerd: Got lucky and found my size :D Pretty sure they gon' try and buss me over the head for a price though :smh::smh:

I'll prolly cop saturday if that pair falls through as a back up. If I can get the 04 pair I'll just release the '13s to the wild on feebay or somewhere else.

missed put on NTLA but it always seems like that with them even if I strike with the quickness. Dont know whats going on over there.

Only been successful once but that was with NTSM

missed put on NTLA but it always seems like that with them even if I strike with the quickness. Dont know whats going on over there.

Only been successful once but that was with NTSM
Took me one minute to respond to their tweet. I guess I was one minute too late.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom