AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Lmao !!! ^ no doubt !! Your quick with gifs like a ninja !! Lol
However, agreed !!!!
google.search....shhh....its my secret for members from 2012 and on ONLY....
roll.gif

Even though I copped on jj, I'm still preparing for the worst. I won't be happy until I get shipment confirmation. When do cancellation emails usually start popping up in our inboxes? 

Please don't divulge secret intelligence information like that to our neighbOURS to the south, Jordan Brand execs may see this and go "hmm maybe charge Americans what we charge to the Canadians, they sell out anyways as well"

NT fams would be mad at us Canucks lol
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

lol i had to call my card not to flag size but the agent took too long typing and they were gone at check out. oh well NDC it is..

Last edited:
I hate when JJ crashes. always end up ordering doubles accidentally. they always oversell by a few so when I cancel one pair tomorrow morning I guess someone elses order won't get canceled. either that or mine will get canceled for using coupons like ive been told a million times here. good luck guys

Easy solution, only members that signed up 2007 and prior can be allowed on the site.

Only problem with that is nt will die sooner r later. Maybe like 10 pages for every year you r a member than after 5 years access to everything sounds more plausible

Last edited:
Please don't divulge secret intelligence information like that to our neighbOURS to the south, Jordan Brand execs may see this and go "hmm maybe charge Americans what we charge to the Canadians, they sell out anyways as well"

NT fams would be mad at us Canucks lol

Nah, it should be the other way around. Jordan execs should aee this and charge Canada at par with the US. Shoot our dollar is even, they're a little out dated. Rules haven't changed in 15-20 years. Time has changed, our dollar is now even. Now charge us at par, but don't get me going on that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom