AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

It's raining over here and was hailing in San Jose about an hour ago. It's cold as ICE! FUGGGG IT! I'm keeping myself and my bubbler toasty and warm. 
nthat.gif

Just waiting for 10am to go pick it up at NTSF

Wow! I didn't even know it was raining/hailing. Yea, not about camping anymore these days. Cheers to staying warm and toasty indoors for sure fam! Safe trip to the city tomorrow.

so are yall saying there is no 3M on this release in any size? im passing since i just copped the phoenix foams but i wanna grab a pair for my son and wifey i got her the purple and grey 13s already but whats up with the 3M tho?

I got a trade for DS crimson foams and 50 cash for my bred 13's im getting tomorrow 
pimp.gif
 You guys think thats a good trade?

^^^yea i would say so. from wheat i keep hearing the 1st retro ones i got are way better quality anyways. but if you looking at resale value the crimsons arae going for $260-300 i can get the XIIs now for $250-275

I got a trade for DS crimson foams and 50 cash for my bred 13's im getting tomorrow 
pimp.gif

You guys think thats a good trade?

thats a no brainer... you can buy the xiii's again off a resller for less then what the foams would cost you from a reseller and your getting $50.00 on top off that...the foams retailed for 220.00 and the xiii's retail for $170.00 plus he's giving you $50.00 ...thats a steal for you....

Last edited:
decided to not pick up my RSVP pair at NT Chicago tomorrow. so if anyone is looking, for sure there will be a 10.5 for sale after 10AM tomorrow

so whats the deal with this 3M? i got my sons pair in the shopping bag now whats good? or is it only mens but what is all the complaining about?

The problem with the 3M is that it's not there, just one of the few gripes about this retro. The other main one bein that the red on the heel is off too. I'm still coppin, as I'm a heavy 13 fan. I'm not gonna try and sway your opinion, but you can take what I just said and decide for yourself bro.

9:30am here in Germany. Going to go cop from either Snipes or KICKZ in Koln in a little bit.

The only time a shoe has even been vaguely close to selling out is when the XI's dropped last month.

People wake up one day and decide they love kicks/hip-hop/etc. >D

Drinking til 2am blazing til 4:50am. Hopefully twisted with a pair on lock at 5am from NDC. See you guys then.
I blaze right up until 455 and vape the rest the the time. Less chance of knocking over my glass and it keeps my nerves in check.

I'm not trying online this time as one pair is fine by me, so good luck to everyone who's shooting for theirs!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom