AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I blaze right up until 455 and vape the rest the the time. Less chance of knocking over my glass and it keeps my nerves in check.

I'm not trying online this time as one pair is fine by me, so good luck to everyone who's shooting for theirs!
nthat.gif
**** it's 4:20 all day, every minute rofl...

Drinking til 2am blazing til 4:50am. Hopefully twisted with a pair on lock at 5am from NDC. See you guys then.
hope it's not Indica, that OG will have u Pacquiao'd...
I was burning crackers on the morning of the XI release... Grabbed a pair on NDC at 505 and went to bed and woke up at 11am to go to NTSF to grab my pair. I bleed tetra-hydro-cannibinol. I love you Cali! 
I blaze right up until 455 and vape the rest the the time. Less chance of knocking over my glass and it keeps my nerves in check.

I'm not trying online this time as one pair is fine by me, so good luck to everyone who's shooting for theirs!
nthat.gif
**** it's 4:20 all day, every minute rofl...

Last edited:
Can y'all take your marijuanagasms to PM please.

Mods don't like that kinda talk running through threads.

Not trying to be a **** just looking out for you guys and this thread.

Got it, but it isn't bothering anybody. We're just mellow sneakerheads 
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

and it was only like 3 posts lol

Last edited:

party foul. lol. like every single other posts have lived up to the NT standards... :smh:
not to point fingers but it's freaking 2 am. only the drunk, high or thirsty are on here reading and posting..

Last edited:
I was burning crackers on the morning of the XI release... Grabbed a pair on NDC at 505 and went to bed and woke up at 11am to go to NTSF to grab my pair. I bleed tetra-hydro-cannibinol. I love you Cali! 
seriously i love you Cali and your infraction for a zip and under. :smokin :smokin

seriously best of luck to everyone w/ the ndc release. hope everyone gets their pairs. death to resellers...
collecting or rockin your pair to each their own but we all hate ra-pe reselllers. Unite!

Last edited:
Man. It's 5:22 and there have to be 30+ people here in Broward. Some of them looked liked they camped.

Last edited:
I'm on the fence about these.imma call around in a few, if their not a some what easy cop, imma skip em.i remember when these just sat on shelfs for weeks .
mean.gif

Did u guys notice that a couple of nt sent their rsvps at 420?
it's random. lucky for you non socal guys. RSVPing @ NTLA and NTSM is super hard, due to the scandalous things that, which i don't doubt, goes on at these spots.... it's like 70% if stock is family friends and the 30% to the general public. i've seen guys cut lines and NTLA workers don't say a word, besides a friendly hand shake or head nod. now that it's RSVP instead of FCFS, i don't even know why i even try to using the RSVP system, its like every release is a quick strike...

it's random. lucky for you non socal guys. RSVPing @ NTLA and NTSM is super hard, due to the scandalous things that, which i don't doubt, goes on at these spots.... it's like 70% if stock is family friends and the 30% to the general public. i've seen guys cut lines and NTLA workers don't say a word, besides a friendly hand shake or head nod. now that it's RSVP instead of FCFS, i don't even know why i even try to using the RSVP system, its like every release is a quick strike...
10$ an hr will make you do some crazy things! Resellers are the ones in the shoe stores these days! 

I can consider mine copped, first in line. Another person in line says they seen the stock and everything looks bearable, minus the missing 3M. I'll be able to see if he's right or not in two hours.

if you want the shoes cause they resale for a lot your a hypebeast. If you want the shoes cause everyone is talking about them, your a hypbeast. if you want the shoes cause you saw Jay-Z, Kanye and etc. wearing them, your a hypebeast. If you try to convince people that a shoe will be hot cause you got 10 pairs of them, definitely a hype beast...

side note. http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-575348/pgid-720807&cp=USNS_TWIT_122112_JORDAN_RETRO13/
this should keep you entertained til 5. :lol:
bet this is the true intention of Onesomething retro i forgot his id name lol.

Currently first in line to get a ticket for mine at my local mall. I live in a small town so they hand out tickets An hour before release.

if you want the shoes cause they resale for a lot your a hypebeast. If you want the shoes cause everyone is talking about them, your a hypbeast. if you want the shoes cause you saw Jay-Z, Kanye and etc. wearing them, your a hypebeast. If you try to convince people that a shoe will be hot cause you got 10 pairs of them, definitely a hype beast...
you're a hypebeast.  just like how we're all resellers.

Back
Top Bottom