AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Thought the XI's were way easier. Added to eastbay cart at 800 and it thought about it for a few seconds then said no luck, ndc i dont even know anymore.

footlocker came through

had to wait 20 minutes though

my friend got lucky

glad I still have my 04's

Last edited:
woke up 15 minutes before it went live only to find out my cable was past due. By the time the guy was done running my credit card to make the payment it was 7:07 i knew it was too late. Oh well, serves me right.

i clicked on the ndc link via twitter(from my home computer) as soon as it dropped and it took me to the shoe, but it never gave me a size option to pick from...it just said size and the price, whats up with that?

Read that there will be a restock somewhere, a finishline tweet maybe (unsure). 

Hopefully the fellas who struck out have better luck IF they restock 'em. 

I'll take my chances on the restock
nerd.gif
highly likely keep your eyes peeled

i clicked on the ndc link via twitter(from my home computer) as soon as it dropped and it took me to the shoe, but it never gave me a size option to pick from...it just said size and the price, whats up with that?
it means someone put the sizes in their cart already or it's sold out.

How is something an easy cop that sells out online in less than 20 minutes?

I should have known when I was walking home and saw 20 people outside waiting in the cold and the rain at a Footlocker in NYC. Ah well. 

Back
Top Bottom