AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Cant even get through on FNL mobile... 
frown.gif

When I got the True Blue 3's a couple years ago, I just walked into the mall when it opened and got my 10.5. The cement IV release was pretty crazy, I had to get someone else to help me out online. The mobile FNL site was on the money for the short time it worked for the BRED XI's and Thunders. Wow, I think I'm done chasing new releases. Until Nike announces that they're re-retroing the steel grey 10's again (my 05's are pretty beat). I'm done with these shenanigans! I just want a fresh pair of J's to rock just like anyone else. Haha.

Last edited:
No luck. Still waiting on FNL timer to go off. Wasn't able to find the NDC link, only for the GS sizes. Was able to cop my nephew's pair tho.

Welp, so much for my winning streak. Wont be able to cop at any shops cuz I live in hypebeast la and I still have half an hour to go here at work. Congrats to those who copped my size 11 :smile:

Honestly, that statement couldn't be farther from the truth especially for someone who has a 04 pair...

your 04 pair shouldn't stop that man from having an opinion on a shoe he paid for and just b/c it's his opinion doesn't make it a lie either. just saying. :lol:

Last edited:
The hype on these was higher than I expected... I thought it was going to be the same before the Bred11 release like the Bred4 release... I guess the Bred11 release brought the hype up just like it did after the concord release last year.

i copped the bred IV off finishline days, maybe even a week or 2 after the RD from a random restock in sz 11. so i know not to give up hope just yet!

Been standing in line for over an hour they finally come out to hand out tickets. I'm 30 in line and get a choice between 10.5 and 13. Got a 10.5 but need 9.5

I'm surprised how difficult these were to cop.  I had no problems with the xii and xi's the last few times.  Didn't think these would be a problem.  Were these really all that hyped?  It's a nice colorway but I'm more about the He Got Game's in the xiii.  If I don't get these it's all good but didn't expect this kind of fire smh

You guys getting on the fnl website weren't saying all that when nt raped them for half their xi's. how can you be surprised??? fnl has ALWAYS been temperamental! just never know when that's gonna be in your favor or not.

I got PayPal confirmation that I paid but not finishline email confirmation. Then I checked my Paypal and now it shows "cancelled". Anyone else experience this?

Honestly, that statement couldn't be farther from the truth especially for someone who has a 04 pair...

your 04 pair shouldn't stop that man from having an opinion on a shoe he paid for and his just b/c it's his opinion doesn't make it a lie either. just saying. :lol:

true, but just becuase your not lying doesnt make your opinion correct. You can have an opinion the sky isgreen, but wont stop it from being blue. The quality is nowhere near the 04' version and this is fact, but nobodys making that big a deal of it, just saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom