AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I have a pair of 04 wheats (my only pair of 13's) and the quality's not shabby. I don't know how the 13's are nowadays in quality since the CDPs in comparison. Anyone shed some light on that? I'm not trippin' too much off the lack of 3M since it's not like someone's going to shine a light on my shoes all night long and I'm not jogging at night in the street with them. LOL.

Yea but these will be cheaper on ebay.  No use paying that much and having to deal with customs and all that for these.  These are nice but they are no XI imo

agreed. was just about to say that. resellers are selling these at 200-225 right now on a local facebook sneaker group im in.

I just want to go back to sleep... 
sick.gif
Lol I feel for you guys that aren't on the east coast.  I'm about to take a L on these and bounce and get some McD's breakfast so it's all good

Yo, another thing. My local Finish Line is shady. They "reserve" shoes in advance. Dude told me all his men sizes were spoken for and to come back Wed to reserve the Red Vs.

Pick up my pair at Roosevelt field.. Not to happy with the quality of these.. Couple of glue stains and a scuff mark of the back.. Looks like I'm sticking to my 04 pair

Almost thought I had a pair in my FA cart. Clicked add to cart and the page started refreshing like it was heading to checkout....

My boy got these early yesterday, 250 mom and pop. Went by to check em out, and was dissappointed in the overall look. Maybe his was early release, but i expected them to look much nicer in person.

If you're not already, try your luck with Champs too. I got lucky with them on the MBJ IX christmas day restock. 

Back
Top Bottom