AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I made a payment through paypal, but got an error. I then get a email from Paypal saying I submitted a payment. What the hell?

FINALLY got thru on FNL. Had given up and headed to the barbershop. Checked this thread on my phone and saw the site was working. Took me another 15 min. to thru. iPhone 5 for the win!

LOL @ this nonsense. How the hell are dudes waking up right now, getting online and copping with ease? 

Makes no sense. 

This game is rigged, or there are some dudes trolling for lulz. 

nah..people are coppin with ease. holdin out on the pairs for 4 hrs separates the wheat from the chaff. almost seems like it was done on purpose....

Just got through on finish line.... Any eastbay members on here who feel eastbay isn't treating their members right?

their plat membership is worth it if u buy a lot of non hyped stuff which i do. i also return stuff quite frequently so the free returns are a huge plus. its useless for hyped releases usually tho. u get no advantage. just free shipping.

got through :smokin
i prefer 9.5, but had to get a 10. If theyre THAT much bigger ill try and swap for a 9.5

189.19 shipped though? :x :smh:
glad theres only a handful of JB releases left that i want this year. My wallet needs a break

Last edited:
finally got FNL to load and enter in all my billing info and but it kept coming up with errors. i know there is plenty of money in my account but it keeps rejecting.
so i check my bank account to see if i was tripping and i see this

wtf???

edit:
just went through, back to sleep (AGAIN)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom