AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Even though there is no 3M, it's still a nice shoe.  Woke up at 8, and got to the store in my area and there was no line and they had my size waiting for me!

Last edited:
nah..people are coppin with ease. holdin out on the pairs for 4 hrs separates the wheat from the chaff. almost seems like it was done on purpose....
Enlighten me. 

Tried to cop at 8:00am via twitter link = splash

Tried to cop via mobile site = splash

Tried to cop on the desktop again = splash

What am I missing? 

Seems like some people are able to cop with ease, and others are not.  

Exactly what is the trick here, sir? Last I checked, there is only one way to enter a web address and click enter.  

Just got through on finish line.... Any eastbay members on here who feel eastbay isn't treating their members right?

been feeling that way for 2 years know i can never get any releases with them i havent even been able to add to cart ever since they went to that timer bs

ughhh restarted my computer, cleared cahe on crome and safari, got about 7 tabs open for 15 minutes and still nothing...phone is going too...just need a damn size 13

got thru but sold out of my size. :smh: Wasn't going to pay $190 after tax and shipping just to try to trade. Have a nice day NT!

Yeah they should rethink their release time tweets hahahha. Mobile was a waste. Good call on goin to the full site. Worked like a charm on my phone.

Just woke up 10 min ago, got a pair on FNL using my phone. Pretty happy since its a birthday gift for someone lol

Enlighten me. 

What am I missing? 

Exactly what is the trick here, sir? Last I checked, there is only one way to enter a web address and click enter.  

Don't know if this helps or not but my laptop still has 4 windows of splash screen fail and I made it through on my Ipad

laugh.gif
 at fnl. they just need to blow up that site.

LULZ, after waiting they don't have my size. 

I'd cop a few pairs for some of you all, but don't know you. 

Enlighten me. 

What am I missing? 

no trick. god just likes me more.

Card kept getting declined for some reason, size sold out on fnl. I don't want to pay reseller prices and I'm not going to.

For any New York NT'ers, I ordered two pairs, when I pressed submit, it didn't work twice, price came to 381 something. Pressed submit order again and it went through but for 350, they didn't charge me tax and I got my confirmation number...this happen to anyone? Not complaining, just wondering why that happened and if it happened to any others.

Good luck to those trying to get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom