AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

For any New York NT'ers, I ordered two pairs, when I pressed submit, it didn't work twice, price came to 381 something. Pressed submit order again and it went through but for 350, they didn't charge me tax and I got my confirmation number...this happen to anyone? Not complaining, just wondering why that happened and if it happened to any others.

Good luck to those trying to get a pair.
NYer here, I did two separate orders just now. Did not want to take the risk of them canceling both pairs in one order. So on one of my orders that actually did happen. I see in one PayPal email I was not charged tax, but my Finishline email shows tax on both orders.
I also chose the cheapest shipping option but was charged higher on both. I think I forgot to add my winners circle number on one, can FNL add it to my order later?

Hit up the mall for these. Footlocker had about 10-15 pairs.

There was only about 15 people there and we all walked away with pairs.

Felt good. Felt like it was 03 again. Best release in years IMO. And these are my favorite sneaker (13s) so that made everything even better.

Kept refreshing the page for about 20 minutes and finally got through on fnl... Ordered my size 13 and got a confirmation hopefully fnl doesn't cancel my order!!!!!!!

I don't know how but I just check my order and I must've downgraded the shipping on FNL from ground to economy. Was that a bad move?

sometimes. ive been shipped shoes from them with no confirmation. if u paid paypal check the transaction on the paypal site and make sure it isnt canceled. if it is ur sol prolly
Yeah I paid with paypal, I wasn't sure if it went thru so I tried to order again and now i have one paypal payment canceled and the order one pending. So i'm guessing I should be good because they didnt cancel the very first paypal transaction i tried.

i take it u hit up fairlane?? one of my boys went up there around 130am too

always nice finding other locals on here. :smokin

congrats on your pick up. im still ont he hunt.

Yeah that's the spot I always hit up, it be more organized than ppl think....good looking and good luck finding yo size

Hit up the mall for these. Footlocker had about 10-15 pairs.

There was only about 15 people there and we all walked away with pairs.

Felt good. Felt like it was 03 again. Best release in years IMO. And these are my favorite sneaker (13s) so that made everything even better.
Same with me. Love the 13's. I was lucky to not strike on any of their releases. Congrats on getting your pair.

Back
Top Bottom