AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Eastbay(Wisconsin) will make them available to order if the GB Packers win! :lol: :rofl:

9ers all day!

Last edited:
its funny, most of the people here crying that these are nothing compared to 04s have probably never even owned/seen the 04s in persons. most NTers are sheep these days

NT Dc just did another RSVP for all sizes. How does that happen? Did people not pick up their orders or do they always have extras
Not picking up their orders. Cats be getting the RSVP and try to flip them on CL before hand knowing they aint got the cash to pick em up...

got my ogs in 03 for 80some bucks off ebay. box and all. steeeeeeeal.

back in old days, steals were a plenty.
white/black/red TB flightposite 1 for $40!!!!!! new, no box.

never again haha

if only i could get the OG quality at 170, id be fine. but its hard to break out the wallet 170 for releases like these.

Can you give us a ball park about when the site will be back? We talking a few min more or like 8pm?

At this time, we do not have any information available on a specific time when the website will be back up and running as we have personnel continually working to fix this issue. Please know that once we receive an update, we will post the details directly on this thread. Thanks for your patience.

EastbayRep - Christina

damn, these shoes dont look good at all, i just picked up my pair and im thinking about returning them 
mean.gif

EDIT: might as well just stick to the 04s.. and wait for the "He Got Games"

Last edited:
So I picked up my pair from NTSF and a couple quick observations. These look like TRASH compared to a 04 pair and I dont usually bag on Jordan quality. The decision to put those stupid white dots instead of 3m is :smh: When I went to pick up my pair there was this elder asian couples and they both had a pair reserved. Mind you they were in their 60s/70s and didn't resemble anything remotely close to a sneakerhead. WTF? :smh: Sneakergame is fed up when grandma and grandpa wong get a pair before a true sneaker head that wants them to rock em.

Last edited:
Passed specifically because of the price tag, and variant looking mesh.

First off, another year goes by and Jordan Brand feels the need to increase the price, but for what?

Let's be real here, if I'm getting something that's less quality for a higher price than normal - 99.9% I'm passing on it, regardless of what type of product it is. No justifiable reason to increase prices, at the same time offering less. Just doesn't add up to me.

Not to completely knock these, but they just don't carry the same weight as the 04's - and the 04's got a bad rep for the quality of the leather. The shape and materials used made this an easy pass.

You dead on with this bruh seems like to me ever since the CONCORDS dropped all the Retro's been looking like the fakes from back in the day....That new VARSITY RED is the ******** that's pissing me off with JB they using that dull *** color to replace TRUE RED.....smfh...The price increase is another thing that I really ain't feeling dudes overdrafting they account for JAYS, dudes gone be eating noodles & weiners messing round JB....

not just eastbay footlocker also. i dont think i ever seen anything like this before. websites down for 5-6 hrs & no one has been able to get a pair

i got through on EB for a sz 13 this morning right after they went live. had to wait like 3 mins for checkout. site seems to have went down shortly after. received order confirm too. hoping for the best.

good luck to all still hunting.

Sheesh[emoji]128553[/emoji] FNL shut down on me when I had them in my cart gotta email from them went back after 5 hrs gone smh

**Edit***Livestock just went life with their release...actually comes to $221 with shipping in US dollars. $212 total is CAD.

Last edited:
Picked up my Bred 13 this morning. It's really nice and got lucky also at FNL encase something happened with this pair. 

For this specific release of the Jordan Retro 13 "Bred" shoes, no customer has a priority over the other. Although being a Eastbay Loyalty Club member does guarantee you free shipping on orders, it does not give you an advantage for ordering these shoes, unless otherwise stated. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

The only advantage I remember was the kd iv yotd

Lmao that video had me rolling :rofl: .. oh boy, online looked like it was a mess this morning. Hype was stupid crazy on these. how did all footlocker n company all crash and been down for like 7 hrs. thats ******g epic. So not one person was able to checkout? Guess nobody was ready for this.

Picked up my 2 pairs this morning. 1 from Nike Dallas the other from Hibbett. I'm happy with them. The Nike Dallas pair does have a little excess glue, but no biggie

Last edited:
I got word from a very close source that said the restocks WILL be 3M. he said that Jordan wants to inspire the purists who decided to pass the first time and also to distiguish the hypebeasts from real Jordan enthusiasts..

sorry. i think that one is gonna be fairly hard to get due to demand. no way to know til rd tho. the hype is real for them and the lil sneaker kid hypebeasts are already thirstin for em. hope u can grab a pr.
I guess I'll just do what I always do. Stalk the hell out of the Euro sites and pay a little extra...just to secure a pair. I hate waiting till US sites release and having the anxiety of knowing that if I fail at copping from them, then I've probably struck out.

Back
Top Bottom