AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

dope pics. dope video. worst online release i've been doin this since 03
Not just Online this was the worse release to deal with for me period.  lol  Next hyped release I'm just thinking about pre ordering because all the money I missed tracking a pair down driving to different malls, entering raffles all over Vegas I would end up spending about the same as pre ordering a pair with a hell of a lot less hassle.

Eastbay should let the release time be known at least a day in advance and now just send out a tweet in the middle of the day or something. I can imagine how many people would be upset if that happened.
Our release times are usually at 8 AM ET. In this case, an error has occurred in the system. We will be updating however we can while waiting on more information.

EastbayRep - Mai

Sorry for the late reply! These will not be released tonight due to an internal system issue. We are currently working on correcting it at this time. The website itself is still functioning normally, you can still browse and search for products on there; but cannot place orders.

We should have more information in the morning, we will not be releasing the shoes in the middle of the night. Thank you for all your patience. :wow:

EastbayRep - Mai

Hopefully the west coast won't get screwed

Eastbay should let the release time be known at least a day in advance and now just send out a tweet in the middle of the day or something. I can imagine how many people would be upset if that happened.
Our release times are usually at 8 AM ET. In this case, an error has occurred in the system. We will be updating however we can while waiting on more information.

EastbayRep - Mai
Tell the ITs to get on their job.

So Eastbay is still having issues??

Glad I waited it out this morning with FNL. It was like the flood gates opened.... I'm still waiting on them to give me credit for all of my purchases since Christmas. I should have like 5 $20 gift cards coming...
Agree....Took me 5 hours but i got in and got my pair and my co-workers pairs...We were all waiting for them to open up. FNL has never let me down. Seems they ar the only site that actually takes the show size down as soon as it sells...not wait for you to get to checkout to break the bad news

EastbayRep - Mai

I get that. Hopefully it won't be out the blue and people would be informed ahead of time.

Tell the ITs to get on their job.
I get that. Hopefully it won't be out the blue and people would be informed ahead of time.
Our systems have been restored. The shoes have been taken off the website though. We are working on a "re"launch date. After it has been determined, it will be announced on the website.

EastbayRep - Mai
Thanks for the info Mai!

Your systems may have been restored, but your cheesehead playoff dreams was stolen by some gold miners 
wink.gif

Last edited:
no disrespect to many who are copping but if you're into quality i'd rather suggest you go look for an 04 pair. :smokin

I just picked up a pair today for my boy and after i compared it with my 04s i was really surprised how bad this new release is. It's not just the 3M but the actual construction and materials used. The upper mesh is so damn thin and stiff it felt like a cardboard... the tongue has a different shape and is kinda short with less padding. the toe box tumbled leather is cheap as hell (the playoffs was waay better) also the red is darker... The upper mesh part is just :smh: and it's not because it has no 3M.

For those who got an 04 pair and still copping expect for major disappointment, those who haven't got a pair of the past retro might appreciate it though.

Problem is that for the toe box "tumbled leather," they resorted to the same shiny plastic they used on the toe box of the Olympic VI's and other shortchanged releases.

Not disappointed at all. Pics give them that purple tint but rockin them last night out to eat they looked great. Got mad compliments on them. Wasnt an easy cop at all for me. If I have to camp for hours, I dont consider that easy lol.

Last edited:
Not disappointed at all. Pics give them that purple tint but rockin them last night out to eat they looked great. Got mad compliments on them. Wasnt an easy cop at all for me. If I have to camp for hours, I dont consider that easy lol.

good for you fam...

i was just surprised... i wasn't really expecting how it turned out. they could have done better even without the 3M.

Everyone on here hating on these is ******ed! Believe it or not but they do have a "shine" to the mesh even though it is not 3M. The qualtiy on the suede and leather is very good as well. JB did a good job on these!

Would I have wanted 3M, or course! Does it take away from these looking sick, NO!

Last edited by a moderator:
mean.gif

Not to mention you can't even see the 3M without a flash hitting the shoe and the perfect angle. Did you rock your 3Ms with a flashlight attached to your hip shining on your kicks? NOPE! So basically most people couldn't even see the 3M!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to go on the hunt for these. unfortunately i was coming back from Vegas yesterday morning. I been wanting these for years again since my last pair was stolen years back

i have to go on the hunt for these. unfortunately i was coming back from Vegas yesterday morning. I been wanting these for years again since my last pair was stolen years back

Eastbay has not released yet so you still have a shot at retail...

Wondering since I got my eastbay confirmation yesterday morning if that is still legit or if they are going to just release the sizes that didnt get scooped up before the crash.

Wondering since I got my eastbay confirmation yesterday morning if that is still legit or if they are going to just release the sizes that didnt get scooped up before the crash.
My boy said he got his sz 14 processed all the way through and got a confirmation. I'm assuming he's good. They charged the card and gave him an order number.
How much is the flat rate shipping for Eastbay? They don't do free shipping like NDC right?
I believe it's $9. NDC is the ****! I always prefer to order from them!

Back
Top Bottom