AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

According to my foot, they are tts.:lol:    Put on my playoffs yesterday and these are much more sung, whereas I had extra room with the playoffs

My Playoffs 13 runs big... I got a 9.5 and they the same size as my size 10 OG Bred 13.

My Playoffs 13 runs big... I got a 9.5 and they the same size as my size 10 OG Bred 13.
I know this.
wink.gif

I got to be honest, regardless of the negative things I hear on here. I am still excited to get these, they look mean. Even without this or that, they still look good. I saw these on feet, they look better on feet than the upcoming white and black ones. Don't get me wrong, I love the white and black as well. it's just that these look better on feet !! It is what it is !! So I can't wait to rock these, weather permitted of course. I see cats takin pics in puddles and ish, not me. Lol call me what you want, but not me. I keep mine clean !!

Last edited:
Nice, its like if u had selected Ground. I had chosen Ground and mine are scheduled for delivery today. Kinda worried cause they don't show as being on a truck for delivery today but the date hasn't changed. Glad it worked out for u but Economy sucks, got some New Balances for my mom 2 weeks ago and it took like 3 or 4 business days for UPS to transfer to the Post Office even though they were at my local UPS facility less than a mile away. I think im gonna call UPS and see if I can just go pick it up instead of having to wait for them to load it in a truck and deliver
Yep, but I wasn't in a rush with the sz 11.5 pair since I got my sz 12 in on Monday, paid overnight for that one. Props, Good to know next time if I order from fnl, I'd rather pay the extra $3 for ground rather than Econ.

Edit: btw I'm hating on the fellas with playoffs xiii. Wish I had a wearable pair of those, missed out during the retro release in 2011. Think anyone would be up for a straight up DS trade for these blk/reds?

Last edited:
Sooo here's my story...

I missed out on all the online releases (NDC, FNL even NBA Store) trying to get my size 8... I then headed to SF and camped outside Undefeated SF and I was about the 15th guy in line.... turns out they only had 13 pairs so the people in front of me bought em all... oh well I ended up getting a pair for the wifey and her sister both GS.

Been looking on craigslist and eBay waiting on the prices to drop... so far nothing...

So I went and called one of my favorites spots (Nice Kicks) and they told me they didin't even get them on time and told me their shipment was coming in TODAY! and that after the in-store they were going to release the leftovers for phone orders...I called them today and remembered them a misunderstanding that happened with my Jordan 1 Knicks/Chicago order that ended up me not getting any of the pairs, some problems with my card and never got a voicemail or missed call from them and a guy named "Drew" (may god bless him) told me that he'll work things out for me next time...And sure as hell he did just place an order for my size 8 and total was $170.00 SHIPPED no tax :D

I'm so happy right now lol

Waiting on tracking... rolling a fat one!

Last edited:
Sooo here's my story...

I missed out on all the online releases (NDC, FNL even NBA Store) trying to get my size 8... I then headed to SF and camped outside Undefeated SF and I was about the 15th guy in line.... turns out they only had 13 pairs so the people in front of me bought em all... oh well I ended up getting a pair for the wifey and her sister both GS.

Been looking on craigslist and eBay waiting on the prices to drop... so far nothing...

So I went and called one of my favorites spots (Nice Kicks) and they told me they didin't even get them on time and told me their shipment was coming in TODAY! and that after the in-store they were going to release the leftovers for phone orders...I called them today and remembered them a misunderstanding that happened with my Jordan 1 Knicks/Chicago order that ended up me not getting any of the pairs, some problems with my card and never got a voicemail or missed call from them and a guy named "Drew" (may god bless him) told me that he'll work things out for me next time...And sure as hell he did just place an order for my size 8 and total was $170.00 SHIPPED no tax :D

I'm so happy right now lol

Waiting on tracking... rolling a fat one!
nice, glad you got your pair

Nice !!! ^^^ that's good ish !! That worked out for you !!

Last edited:
No doubt bruh !!! Just saw the last piece, You must celebrate bruh !!! Shoot sounds like that time for me to, I am gonna celebrate with you !!! Lol. :smokin

Last edited:
You'll definitely want to tune-in tomorrow at 8am ET for this #AirJordan 13 release. pic.twitter.com/d1ZY2cP7

Finishline just tweeted this

Last edited:
No doubt bruh !!! Just saw the last piece, You must celebrate bruh !!! Shoot sounds like that time for me to, I am gonna celebrate with you !!! Lol. :smokin

There we go... already on cloud 9 hahaha now I go back to work high as a mu****a

Back
Top Bottom