AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Got them Breds in from Finish Line
pimp.gif

HOOAH!
Oh you got dem BREDS pleighboi!!!

Last edited:
I skipped out and took my brother to the mall to get them....I secretly stare at em when he's not around smh

they cool since they the original colorway and all but i would prefer to see a colorway like the white/wheat 13's or the black and chesnut something piffy that hasnt been around for a while on a lighter note just got the black/altitude 13's and just seen some crazy black/altitude 6's that are crazy

Son got his box from fnl, took his shirt off, and immediately started licking the shoes.

U better be wearing pants bruh ...

:tongue:

Been ballin in my pair. I'm suprised, these are actually a pretty good basketball shoe :lol: . BUT, compared to my quick Jordan 2012's I usually wear, I can appreciate the newer ball shoes much more! Embrace the creases, :smokin

Last edited:
tongue.gif

Been ballin in my pair. I'm suprised, these are actually a pretty good basketball shoe
laugh.gif
. BUT, compared to my quick Jordan 2012's I usually wear, I can appreciate the newer ball shoes much more! Embrace the creases, <>
smokin.gif
I was thinking about balling in the White black Reds XIII's (He got Games) for the summer. But I was wondering is there TOO much space in the toe box, please let me know, Because i know that JB put more room on the toe box, or at least changed the shape of it. 

SIDE NOTE- Has anyone seen professional players in the NBA rocking the 2013 bred XIII, on court?

:tongue:

Been ballin in my pair. I'm suprised, these are actually a pretty good basketball shoe :lol: . BUT, compared to my quick Jordan 2012's I usually wear, I can appreciate the newer ball shoes much more! Embrace the creases, :smokin

I was thinking about balling in the White black Reds XIII's (He got Games) for the summer. But I was wondering is there TOO much space in the toe box, please let me know, Because i know that JB put more room on the toe box, or at least changed the shape of it. 

SIDE NOTE- Has anyone seen professional players in the NBA rocking the 2013 bred XIII, on court?

Richard hamilton wore them for a few games straight

Back
Top Bottom