AJ I High Winterized/Element GORE-TEX

:lol:
4305F4B3-A993-4283-89A2-AA7A9C52D352.png

Ended up with a W on SNKRS and was able to apply the FR discount, these shoes are confusing to me... the "official" pics of these portions of the shoe appear to be green. But then on foot and unboxing videos it appears to be almost a dark navy / grey. I'm hoping for the latter.

Looks pretty green in the Got 'Em shots and this... imo at least

goretex.jpeg

Then in these shots doesn't look green to me at all...

goretex2.jpg

Screenshot 2021-12-04 .png

The ones above dont even look like the same shoe or materials on the side.

Last edited:
Ended up with a W on SNKRS and was able to apply the FR discount, these shoes are confusing to me... the "official" pics of these portions of the shoe appear to be green. But then on foot and unboxing videos it appears to be almost a dark navy / grey. I'm hoping for the latter.

Looks pretty green in the Got 'Em shots and this... imo at least

goretex.jpeg

Then in these shots doesn't look green to me at all...

goretex2.jpg

Screenshot 2021-12-04 .png

The ones above dont even look like the same shoe or materials on the side.

This…

The color is very hard to pin down…Maybe it’s one of those things like with the midsole on the AMM 1’s…Certain lighting conditions brings out other colors 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
They feel good, cozy. I got 9.5 and it fits well. Some interior pics below. I’m a 3M fan, waterproof suede type toebox/collar material is really nice to me as well. Only have 3 AJ1 high, and this most recent AMM seems to run small compared to these (see last pic). 9.5 in that one is too tight in the toebox for me.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

They feel good, cozy. I got 9.5 and it fits well. Some interior pics below. I’m a 3M fan, waterproof suede type toebox/collar material is really nice to me as well. Only have 3 AJ1 high, and this most recent AMM seems to run small compared to these (see last pic). 9.5 in that one is too tight in the toebox for me.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Thanks for the insight Fam, I need to find a pair of these to beat in this Michigan winter weather.

Back
Top Bottom