AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Best of the two.
D4BEC624-C960-4E37-B280-06B6CE8243B4.jpeg
Easily

Seriously! Don't know why Union decided to change things up, but it was a mess today. people's wait times prove that. If something works, why mess with it? The second Union 4 release was just ridiculous with the raffle. First AJ4 drop was money, was able to hit for me and my wife; same with the 1's when they actually let you get both cw's in one order. Bots were definitely ready this drop.

Also, seems like people online still had issues with that billing address thing not matching so if you got autofill, I suggest either updating it or manually typing for the AJ2 drop.

IDK how they even drop stuff.. last time I really tried was for Storm Blue I's. I couldn't figure out IV's and struck out on I think the 1st or 2nd round or w/e it was. I'd like to try for these but not waking up to fight bots for anyone.

waiting for confirmation still but that would be crazy to have a drop so soon after the passport pack. id imagine they would have had a marketing campaign set up for it. they havent even shipped out all the orders yet :lol:

With all these passport cancellations, Union needs to redo the release and drop em with the box, new domain, and type in question. AMM 1 and 3 restocks were clutch, don't understand why union wouldn't be able to do the same.

Should we still expect AMM 2s to drop this month?
I hope. Supposedly both drop on 4/15 (my birthday). I can't wait! Between me loving Union as a brand, loving both pairs, and them dropping on my birthday, for me they're both musts. These and the Chicago 2s (which will also be had) are the only 2s I'll ever have any interest in owning.

Back
Top Bottom