AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
Seem like the size 11s was extra limited, they were sold out instantly and never came back in stock….I had to settle for a 10.5 & I don’t think I can wear that in 2s 🥴🥴

Yeah, I don’t understand what’s up with Union drops and Sz 11. . all I could land is 10.5 as well. Same happened on dunks for me, had to grab 10.5. Either they make a lot less 11 and up, or backdoor all the bigger sizes. Def some BS, especially after seeing supposed numbers on smaller sizes.. :smh:

I'm truly happy you got both rock them and love them. But stop it with this "it takes practice" you're lucky period or you're using some type of bot. Again not hating love that you copped but these false narratives that the other 20K people just weren't good enough is just inaccurate.
Appreciate it bro. I agree to an extent; I’m sure there’s factors that play into your waiting time besides how fast you were clicking through stuff, but I think that’s the driving factor. So in reality if you are quicker than other users I’d argue your chances are higher.

😂😂 bro my girl does the same nowadays on every sneaker release. It’s almost like she forgets I’m paying this $3k 1 bedroom Bay Area rent and buying her boobs 😂😂
Post some before and after of the boobs. Might need referral for my girl's boobs with all the money I'm saving from not getting these releases. Gotta wait until these 4 charges fall off first though

Back
Top Bottom