AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
I wonder if that’s truly a picture of the other color, or some type of mock-up. That’s generally how I thought they’d be blocked and look, but based on the way both the colors rattan and beach have looked on pre existing Nike models, the color doesn’t look quite what I imagined. I expect more beige-ish, whereas in this picture, they just look like the same grey as the first colorway, but with a warm lighting applied.

1637877603894.jpeg

HOH

Its not bad, good color. Just so similar. That being said, in for both. :lol:
My exact sentiment. I still like both, especially because they fix the bulky toe and rubber/plastic heel counter details that I hate on traditional 2s, and I too am surprised that both pairs are so similar. And just like you, I’m all the way in for both pairs though.

I feel these would have hugely benefited if they made that ankle tag a tongue tag, and they changed the tongue to an AJ 1. Because the all leather tongue is just too thick, it would’ve been a nice twist to revert back to a soft nylon tongue and then ice it with that special tongue tag.

I used to do a butt ton of PS's on NT back in gradeschool/college. I figured i'd do some renderings from time to time when i have a certain idea buzzing.
Here's the union IIs w/ an AJ I og high style tongue and union tongue tag:

union_24.png

I used to do a butt ton of PS's on NT back in gradeschool/college. I figured i'd do some renderings from time to time when i have a certain idea buzzing.
Here's the union IIs w/ an AJ I og high style tongue and union tongue tag:

union_24.png
Put the the traditional wing logo!!
Can’t believe they took that logo out

Back
Top Bottom