AJ II Union x April 15, 2022

What model would you like to see Union do next?

• III

Votes: 54 48.2%
  • V

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • VI

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • VII

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • VIII

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • IX

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • XII

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

• Total voters
What’s everyone’s consensus on these vs the AMM2’s? I’m absolutely going for the AMM2’s to complete the trio, but I still think the Rattan’s >>. Something about the cracked leather… I’m just not crazy about it.
I like em, but I already hit on the Rattans and I think the Union collab colorways is the better Jordan 2 colorways amongst the options. I still want them to complete the AMM set but idk if I would wear them anytime soon and yea I feel the same way, cracked leather isn’t my thing

I think union collab is the better of the two. AMM 1s & 2s are kind of boring with very minimal color in the shoe….more use of that burgundy crush would make them better looking imo

I like em, but I already hit on the Rattans and I think the Union collab colorways is the better Jordan 2 colorways amongst the options. I still want them to complete the AMM set but idk if I would wear them anytime soon and yea I feel the same way, cracked leather isn’t my thing

I think union collab is the better of the two. AMM 1s & 2s are kind of boring with very minimal color in the shoe….more use of that burgundy crush would make them better looking imo
I’m all for minimal color (AMM3s are probably my favorite in my rotation) but I think they could have executed the AMM2s differently. I would’ve swapped that black midsole for white or sail and done a suede/canvas hybrid upper or all leather upper. That cracked leather ashy af. Had they done those changes, I think the shoe would’ve been better. I do really like that smoky black heel cup tho, **** looks fire

The difference in resell prices on the sz 13 Rattans is crazy! Only pair of all the 2’s that are dropping that I wanted too smh

Damn, still haven't gotten my shipping email yet. What order number were ya'll? I was having payment issues at first so I didn't get to check out till maybe 3 hours after I got the invoice. Order number 51xxx

Damn, still haven't gotten my shipping email yet. What order number were ya'll? I was having payment issues at first so I didn't get to check out till maybe 3 hours after I got the invoice. Order number 51xxx
Im 39xxx and haven't received anything either. I just want them to arrive so I can move on lol

Ah good to know others are in the same boat as me. I was contemplating emailing to ask about where my order is, but I'll hold off till probably Friday

Ah good to know others are in the same boat as me. I was contemplating emailing to ask about where my order is, but I'll hold off till probably Friday
I wouldn’t do that lol they’re gonna hit you with that “sorry for the inconvenience, we’ve canceled your order and you should receive a refund in 3-5 business days. If you have any issues contact your financial institution” BS like that

What’s everyone’s consensus on these vs the AMM2’s? I’m absolutely going for the AMM2’s to complete the trio, but I still think the Rattan’s >>. Something about the cracked leather… I’m just not crazy about it.

They’re all dope but Im putting both unions over the AMM2’s. While I’m sure the AMM2’s will feel more premium the black alligator/snake skin midsole isn’t my favorite. Wish they would have gone with an aged sole or a sole that matches bathe color of the uppers more. Like I said, they’re dope but probably my least favorite jordan 2 collab in recent memory.

UPS just delivered

20220503_200400.jpg 20220503_200450.jpg 20220503_200512.jpg

Na these ****** prioritized taking our money first. Actually shipping the sneakers was a distant second.

ima chill. For now. If I don’t get a shipped email by Friday tho.

At this point our **** better arrive via a ****ing portal. Teleport the ****ing sneakers. ****.

Alongside with the colorway being better, the materials on the Unions are better imo too. You get a leather lined shoe with thick suede on the outside, even suede that replaces the rubber heel counter. I would’ve been more excited for the AMM 2s if the colors weren’t the same as the 1s which I already have

Back
Top Bottom