Votes: 15 26.8%
  • IV

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • V

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • None, dislike them all

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters
Really want to love these, but there are just too many better 3s in my closet already. That gradient midsole always killed it for me. Only thing I didn't love about the 4s as well. Think I'm gonna hold off on non-OG colorways and keep it to the classics going forward, unless it's something absolutely bananas

Really want to love these, but there are just too many better 3s in my closet already. That gradient midsole always killed it for me. Only thing I didn't love about the 4s as well. Think I'm gonna hold off on non-OG colorways and keep it to the classics going forward, unless it's something absolutely bananas
I think you’re trying to save money.

IMG_8834.jpeg
IMG_8836.jpeg
IMG_8840.jpeg
IMG_8841.jpeg
IMG_8842.jpeg
IMG_8839.jpeg
IMG_8838.jpeg
Someone asked for some looks… here are some simple mock ups

I like them a bit better now.

$169...

Someone show me the way to $100-120.

Haven't ordered from dtlr in a while. I remember being them free shipping and no tax. Looks like that's not the case. Had intended on buying for the sale price, until I saw the 13 dollar shipping and tax. No thanks!

Haven't ordered from dtlr in a while. I remember being them free shipping and no tax. Looks like that's not the case. Had intended on buying for the sale price, until I saw the 13 dollar shipping and tax. No thanks!
Ship to store if you have one in your area

Back
Top Bottom