AJ III Fragment White/Black 2020

Did you feel misled in regards to quality?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters
idc what you say most are good at paying 350-550 for these. I think those who want to wear want retail. Also, these are boring if Imma pay those prices I rather get my monies worth.

If you think a fragment collab is gonna hit $350 on $200 retail price you're wylin lol. If Virgil dropped a White AF1 with a black swoosh it won't hit $350 even if retail was $90. Hiroshi has a huge fashion following. These don't drop below $500 and even if they do hit $500 that'll be brief before they bounce back up

If you think a fragment collab is gonna hit $350 on $200 retail price you're wylin lol. If Virgil dropped a White AF1 with a black swoosh it won't hit $350 even if retail was $90. Hiroshi has a huge fashion following. These don't drop below $500 and even if they do hit $500 that'll be brief before they bounce back up

sorry worded that wrong. I mean I agree I think most here probably don’t wanna pay that for this shoe. I mean it’s kinda boring. The name it’s self will keep some demand. If imma pay resell I rather get something with a little more pop.

sorry worded that wrong. I mean I agree I think most here probably don’t wanna pay that for this shoe. I mean it’s kinda boring. The name it’s self will keep some demand. If imma pay resell I rather get something with a little more pop.

Oh yeah I def agree it's not an exciting shoe by any means. It's just that guys like Hiroshi and Virgil have the type of following that people will beast for anything they make, even if it's 😴 I see the resale dropping to the $500-600 range when shipments arrive then when they dry up it'll go to $700-800

I mean it’s kinda boring.

And this is one of the many reasons why this shoe is sought after. The Fragment/Hiroshi name is first and foremost the main appeal to many, but he typically makes clean and simple colorways and this shoe is in line with what he does. Look at the recent Chuck Taylors he just dropped.

In a world of absolute trash/garish/terrible colorways Jordan & Nike pumps out week after week, these are actually refreshing.

this thing really gon' resell for that much?

wouldnt have guessed by the number of pages of the thread

i guess i was naive enough to think this was a below the radar release :lol:

this thing really gon' resell for that much?

wouldnt have guessed by the number of pages of the thread

i guess i was naive enough to think this was a below the radar release :lol:
All someone needs to say is "Shattered backboard leather" and people will come flocking! Lmao

And this is one of the many reasons why this shoe is sought after. The Fragment/Hiroshi name is first and foremost the main appeal to many, but he typically makes clean and simple colorways and this shoe is in line with what he does. Look at the recent Chuck Taylors he just dropped.

In a world of absolute trash/garish/terrible colorways Jordan & Nike pumps out week after week, these are actually refreshing.

Also Hiroshi usually ensures high quality materials when he collabs with Nike. The AJ1 was hyped because it's an AJ1 and it was limited but the reason it transcended into $4k status Resale was that they were limited AND had super nice leather. If these 3s get reviewed as high grade leather it'll keep the resale high. If people say the leather surprisingly sucks then I see interest dying out. But from photos I've seen the leather seems on point

This is true about me.
I love 3s. Love simple boring color blocking.
Especially the white blk combo. Hence the concord 11 being all time favorite for me.

Totally fine admitting I'm clueless on high fashion and fragment. Which is why I really wished this was just gr like the se denim.
I'm conflicted though as I feel paying resale just adds to the cycle mentioned before.
But ill probably take uptempo advice and wait for that time point.

I suppose the smart thing to do is just customize a pair. How hard would it be to paint a pair of cyber Mondays white?

I agree with the above. Even "Shattered Backboard" 3.0s with the vaseline leather are going for about 400$ now just because of the name. The Fragment name associated with these are going to keep pushing the value up despite how simple the shoe is.

idk if i’m shocked or not at the resell on these right now. i get the fragment name and it being a clean design, but didn’t expect it to be that high

didn’t go after them but hoping everyone who wanted a pair was able to cop!

Did you get an "Order Confirmed" before the cancelation or did you get a W then just an L follow up?

I got the order confirmation alert from the app as well as the email a few minutes after placing the order. CS told me I had probably called too early after receiving the cancellation alert for their systems to update with why it was cancelled. It was like “ok...........what?”

I got the order confirmation alert from the app as well as the email a few minutes after placing the order. CS told me I had probably called too early after receiving the cancellation alert for their systems to update with why it was cancelled. It was like “ok...........what?”

Wow that's super trash. They shouldn't hand out Confirmation if it doesn't guarantee a pair. All they'll give you is 20% off that you can't even use on a SNKRS release. I feel like if they cancel an order they should offer you a guaranteed shoe of your choice within a 60 day window. Not like you can walk into footlocker and buy a pair of these

20200917_212122.jpg

Congrats to the winners.

RSVP Gallery is doing a raffle for clothes.

That KITH raffle was a "live" raffle. That was BS.

And hit on SNKRS. Surprised I hit because the payment was lagging bad. Kept getting Twitter notifications that others hit. Checked the app and had the "Got 'Em."

Wanna hear something stupid.
I thought I struck out on the iiis.

So I’m trying my luck with the ps5. I manage to cart one and get a text fraud alert... and you guessed it. $214.00 Nike.com and $534 Walmart.com txt yes to accept. Smh

Had to call to unlock my account and the rep tells me now you can go back and try the purchase again.

Just a little annoyed.

oddly enough, I bought my son a pair of air maxes later that day and it had a mysterious 20% off applied that I nothing to do with.

Back
Top Bottom