AJ III Retro Turnover Rate

let these clowns double or even triple up on the cements

if i could get a DS pair by doing a local meet up in a size 9 for $110.00 or under i would jump on it

because i love when nike makes hundreds of thousands of pairs and these new jack resellers take a loss

as long as these dudes sit on there pairs the price will be a great reason to low ball down the line

i know how it is for a nickel and dime reseller because i am one

...they call them flippers. flippers, faster than lightning. no one can flip as quickly as he.....
wink.gif

...they call them flippers. flippers, faster than lightning. no one can flip as quickly as he.....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by frank148925

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

COMES DOWN TO PEOPLE SPENDING MONEY THEY DON'T HAVE.

THEY COP TO TRY AND FIT IN AND BE TRENDY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND POST IN THE SNEAKER SHOWCASE FOR THE E-PROPS AND PLETHORA OF "NICE COP!" AND SMOKING HAT EMOTICONS THAT GETS IN ABUSED IN THERE, BUT SOON AFTER THEY ARE TRYING TO RE-COUP THAT MONEY TO SPEND ON THEIR NECESSITIES (FOOD, RENT, BILLS, ETC.).

STILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY DUDES GET INTO COLLECTING WHEN THEY HAVE MORE IMPORTANT OBLIGATIONS OR ARE JUST GETTING BY? NOT GONNA NAME NAMES BUT I REMEMBER ONE POST IN GENERAL WHERE ONE GUY WAS TALKING ABOUT LOSING HIS JOB AND GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT TO GET BY BUT IN HIS SIG HE LISTS SHOES HE'S LOOKING TO BUY AND WAS POSTING PICKUPS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. WITH A WIFE AND KID TO TAKE CARE OF. WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?

IF I WASN'T IN A COMFORTABLE SPOT IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW, I WOULD NOT BE COLLECTING SHOES.

BUT BACK TO YOUR QUESTION, IMO IT COMES DOWN TO PEOPLE NOT MANAGING THEIR MONEY RIGHT AND HAVING TO RE-COUP COSTS.
who are u to judge anyone just cause hes in unemployment does not mean he should stop collecting...if u know any thing about collecting is that a true collector never stops no matter what the circumstance... i understand the priority @*++ but dont be bashing on people on here ...and dont be hating on others that guy might have more heat than you with a wife kids and unemployment

WAS GONNA SON YOU BUT THE GUYS ON THIS PAGE HAVE THAT COVERED ALREADY....

Originally Posted by frank148925

THEY COP TO TRY AND FIT IN AND BE TRENDY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND POST IN THE SNEAKER SHOWCASE FOR THE E-PROPS AND PLETHORA OF "NICE COP!" AND SMOKING HAT EMOTICONS THAT GETS IN ABUSED IN THERE, BUT SOON AFTER THEY ARE TRYING TO RE-COUP THAT MONEY TO SPEND ON THEIR NECESSITIES (FOOD, RENT, BILLS, ETC.).

STILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY DUDES GET INTO COLLECTING WHEN THEY HAVE MORE IMPORTANT OBLIGATIONS OR ARE JUST GETTING BY? NOT GONNA NAME NAMES BUT I REMEMBER ONE POST IN GENERAL WHERE ONE GUY WAS TALKING ABOUT LOSING HIS JOB AND GETTING UNEMPLOYMENT TO GET BY BUT IN HIS SIG HE LISTS SHOES HE'S LOOKING TO BUY AND WAS POSTING PICKUPS IN SNEAKER SHOWCASE. WITH A WIFE AND KID TO TAKE CARE OF. WHAT PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?

IF I WASN'T IN A COMFORTABLE SPOT IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW, I WOULD NOT BE COLLECTING SHOES.

BUT BACK TO YOUR QUESTION, IMO IT COMES DOWN TO PEOPLE NOT MANAGING THEIR MONEY RIGHT AND HAVING TO RE-COUP COSTS.
who are u to judge anyone just cause hes in unemployment does not mean he should stop collecting...if u know any thing about collecting is that a true collector never stops no matter what the circumstance... i understand the priority @*++ but dont be bashing on people on here ...and dont be hating on others that guy might have more heat than you with a wife kids and unemployment

WAS GONNA SON YOU BUT THE GUYS ON THIS PAGE HAVE THAT COVERED ALREADY....

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I havent grabbed a pair of 3's since the Fire red / Cool grey's a couple years ago. I wanted Cements, but they just werent up 2 par.

tired.gif
 how is this so? i never understood how people could compare shoes they never bought or owned. whatever.
i will say i did like the leather on the 03's a tad bit more, but the overall shape and construction of the 2011 is on point. box was a nice touch too. didn't like the price hike tho. it will take a few years for people to catch on and watch people pay the price when these aren't as available as they are now.

anyways i see this release much like the cool grey xi's. places started claiming "limited" and people thought they were gonna double up on some cash and that sure didn't happen. i see them go on craigslist for around 130 ds and around 100 for a lightly worn pair sometimes. yet the 03 version was going for 350+ before the 2011 was brought up for release. go figure.

this is my favorite shoe of all time (obviously) so i don't concern myself around the hype. i got mines, i suggest if you really like these you get them now too 
pimp.gif
$130 ds. I need to start looking harder.
please note i was talking about the 3's that recently released not the cg xi's hah. and yeah heads on craigslist are always hurting for some cash check so check it out if you need a pair

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

I havent grabbed a pair of 3's since the Fire red / Cool grey's a couple years ago. I wanted Cements, but they just werent up 2 par.

tired.gif
 how is this so? i never understood how people could compare shoes they never bought or owned. whatever.
i will say i did like the leather on the 03's a tad bit more, but the overall shape and construction of the 2011 is on point. box was a nice touch too. didn't like the price hike tho. it will take a few years for people to catch on and watch people pay the price when these aren't as available as they are now.

anyways i see this release much like the cool grey xi's. places started claiming "limited" and people thought they were gonna double up on some cash and that sure didn't happen. i see them go on craigslist for around 130 ds and around 100 for a lightly worn pair sometimes. yet the 03 version was going for 350+ before the 2011 was brought up for release. go figure.

this is my favorite shoe of all time (obviously) so i don't concern myself around the hype. i got mines, i suggest if you really like these you get them now too 
pimp.gif
$130 ds. I need to start looking harder.
please note i was talking about the 3's that recently released not the cg xi's hah. and yeah heads on craigslist are always hurting for some cash check so check it out if you need a pair

I think its the same principle people use when they buy a new car then trade it in after a few hundred miles. Juss something they use for the moment then move on from. That, and then I guess its help them manage the space that their new shoes would be taking up. Juss wearing them then gettring rid of 'em to save space. I'm a real fan of this shoe. I have one pair that I've beat up bad. (CDP's - and yes my paint is cracked and peeled) I know I want every other OG colorway they're releasing, and I plan on keeping all of them. The Air Jordan III is my favorite shoe, period. I won't be flipping any used pairs, I'll be using them.

I think its the same principle people use when they buy a new car then trade it in after a few hundred miles. Juss something they use for the moment then move on from. That, and then I guess its help them manage the space that their new shoes would be taking up. Juss wearing them then gettring rid of 'em to save space. I'm a real fan of this shoe. I have one pair that I've beat up bad. (CDP's - and yes my paint is cracked and peeled) I know I want every other OG colorway they're releasing, and I plan on keeping all of them. The Air Jordan III is my favorite shoe, period. I won't be flipping any used pairs, I'll be using them.

^buying new cars and then selling them? jeez, you'd get more warmth just burning the money directly.

^buying new cars and then selling them? jeez, you'd get more warmth just burning the money directly.

Interesting dialogue thus far...thought I was gonna get replies with complaints of the feel of the shoe and suspect quality. Would venture a guess to say the maturity buying IIIs today never owned the OGs or first wave of retros and can only compare any features of the shoe to pictures rather than actual product. I owned the earlier retros (cements, black-cements, true blues). Sold them years ago but have the 2011 versions of the cements and true blues. Haven't worn them yet but will note the difference if any in feel and durability once I do. The earlier versions were very well made in my opinion. I hope the paint holds up.

Interesting dialogue thus far...thought I was gonna get replies with complaints of the feel of the shoe and suspect quality. Would venture a guess to say the maturity buying IIIs today never owned the OGs or first wave of retros and can only compare any features of the shoe to pictures rather than actual product. I owned the earlier retros (cements, black-cements, true blues). Sold them years ago but have the 2011 versions of the cements and true blues. Haven't worn them yet but will note the difference if any in feel and durability once I do. The earlier versions were very well made in my opinion. I hope the paint holds up.

I love my Cement III 11's but I'm just disappointed. Toebox is all out of wack... and I prefer the leather on the previous retros like the 09 true blues and the fire reds. Nonetheless, I will still rock them and not sell them.

I love my Cement III 11's but I'm just disappointed. Toebox is all out of wack... and I prefer the leather on the previous retros like the 09 true blues and the fire reds. Nonetheless, I will still rock them and not sell them.

Is it just me or has there been an abundance of Rappers wearing Cements???
I.e ( Kanye, Hov, Kid Cudi, Vado, Chris Brown, Bow Wow...... )

I've never seen the Cements rocked so hard than in 2011

That to me proves how Dope they truly are 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Is it just me or has there been an abundance of Rappers wearing Cements???
I.e ( Kanye, Hov, Kid Cudi, Vado, Chris Brown, Bow Wow...... )

I've never seen the Cements rocked so hard than in 2011

That to me proves how Dope they truly are 

Can't agree with you more. I know that I had to get away from the game for 2 yrs because I has gotten laidoff. But I have a better job now and have just recently made a come back. I really think the quality was at its worse with the count down packs and feel jb is doing better.

Can't agree with you more. I know that I had to get away from the game for 2 yrs because I has gotten laidoff. But I have a better job now and have just recently made a come back. I really think the quality was at its worse with the count down packs and feel jb is doing better.

Originally Posted by bigbrown23

Well i was laid off on feb 2009 and right now i have a job and it's on probation and we'll see if they keep me but so far i'm there every day and  working the best i can so i could stay. But i bought and sold kobe shoes for awhile while i was out of work to help make ends meet. And now i'm selling shoes to get shoes on ebay so i spend little to no work money on ebay prices. So really if your laid off you have to quit till you find a job. Luckily for me i had my aunt to stay with when i got laid off and not have to worry about being on the streets. Right now most people including married couples are staying with their parents, relatives, or friends. Really feel bad for them, and if this happens as much as you love shoe collecting, you have to stop and sell your collection. It's just the reality of today. But i feel bad for those that give up their grails with no fault of their own because of lay offs. Companies also are making an excuse to restructure so they use the recession to lay off employees and save money. Really sucks and i hope you all get your shoe collections back and better. Cause that's what i'm doing now HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! 7 bhm 3 jordans, 7 penny orlando 1, 5 all star kd 3, and a rare kobe 6 supreme no rice logo. Doesn't get any better than that.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigbrown23

Well i was laid off on feb 2009 and right now i have a job and it's on probation and we'll see if they keep me but so far i'm there every day and  working the best i can so i could stay. But i bought and sold kobe shoes for awhile while i was out of work to help make ends meet. And now i'm selling shoes to get shoes on ebay so i spend little to no work money on ebay prices. So really if your laid off you have to quit till you find a job. Luckily for me i had my aunt to stay with when i got laid off and not have to worry about being on the streets. Right now most people including married couples are staying with their parents, relatives, or friends. Really feel bad for them, and if this happens as much as you love shoe collecting, you have to stop and sell your collection. It's just the reality of today. But i feel bad for those that give up their grails with no fault of their own because of lay offs. Companies also are making an excuse to restructure so they use the recession to lay off employees and save money. Really sucks and i hope you all get your shoe collections back and better. Cause that's what i'm doing now HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! 7 bhm 3 jordans, 7 penny orlando 1, 5 all star kd 3, and a rare kobe 6 supreme no rice logo. Doesn't get any better than that.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom