• Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
Got em!

IMG_3739.jpeg

Satisfied with my pair 👌🏽

IMG_3761.jpeg

IMG_3762.jpeg

Totally forgot that I had the racer blues lol… this might sound blasphemous but I like the Wizards better than the TB3s coz of the shape…

IMG_3760.jpeg
Man, the elephant print on the racer blues are crazy dark and thick.

Totally forgot that I had the racer blues lol… this might sound blasphemous but I like the Wizards better than the TB3s coz of the shape…

IMG_3760.jpeg
No need to explain, it‘s so obvious which one is the GOAT in this pic. 🔥

Last edited:
Just got those VW1 Size 14 from European shop .....

Nothing to nitpick , both foots are shaped the same etc... !!!

On the White-Cement "2023" the right foot is more curled in center profil than the left ones , not the case with those :smokin

A very smooth release like it always should be !

1683666401013.jpg
1683666401025.jpg

Last edited:
Just came home to my pair from Oneness. Almost a flawless pair outside of the elephant print around the toe box. Don’t know if I’ll go through the hassle of finding another pair, but here’s a picture.
image.jpg

Let me not come off as ungrateful, I do love my pair and am happy to have them in the collection.
Mine look like that also one toe box looks darker then the other one like yours I am going to kept mine was told I could send them back It’s only a shoe if I can deal with then Jordan 3 reimagined this is nothing

hibbett flaked on me too. still looking for a 10.5

if someone can point me in the right direction

no 10.5 on dtlr or dix

Last edited:
Not trying to be funny or anything but I haven’t worn my pair yet… I even forgot I have em… but what’s wrong with em?

IMG_3831.png

IMG_3832.png

IMG_3833.png

The ones in those images look better than a lot of the retail pairs I've seen in person or seen pics of. Like the pair you have there, the actual piece of gray material extends higher up the toe box than what we're getting now. It's not by much, but just that small difference in the size of the cut makes a big visual difference to me. Add that to the shape of the toe box overall and it just looks too square and blocky. You can see what I mean in your pic of them next to the Racer Blues.

Not trying to be funny or anything but I haven’t worn my pair yet… I even forgot I have em… but what’s wrong with em?
They are basically a bootleg. Put them next to the Fire Red 3 and you’ll see the difference. I’m not even lying when I say I wouldn’t even want them for free. If I did take them, I’d sell them to some schmuck for $400-$500 and then buy two pairs of Wizard 3’s with the money.

Back
Top Bottom