Votes: 32 24.2%
  • Georgetown (2021)

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Racer Blue (2021)

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wizards (2023)

Votes: 38 28.8%

• Total voters
Wow these are super comfy! I been wearing em all day!
IMG_6205.jpeg

Need one more pair of these for my brother.
Please NT, lets join together and pray that NDC restocks once more.
I've been monitoring everyday and this morning it was 8.5 and 10. The other day was 8 and 9.5. GIVE ME A 9 NIKE.

Would y’all say these fit a tad bigger like the Re-Cements and Fire Reds? Or more like the 3s that came before them, like 2018 Black Cements?
Well I seem to be in the minority on this but I think they do fit a little bit bigger, but more like a quarter size bigger than half size bigger if that makes sense? It's due to the lack of ankle collar padding I think but when I put on my FRs, WCs, and Wizards on back to back to back, I definitely feel the difference. FRs and WCs are similar where the WCs are just a tad bigger. Most people won't care and just get the same size all around but if you already find the 3s fit bigger, the WCs definitely feel even more big than the others.

But I'm sure you will get more people saying I'm delusional and they go TTS for all of them so there you go. Ha.

Well I seem to be in the minority on this but I think they do fit a little bit bigger, but more like a quarter size bigger than half size bigger if that makes sense? It's due to the lack of ankle collar padding I think but when I put on my FRs, WCs, and Wizards on back to back to back, I definitely feel the difference. FRs and WCs are similar where the WCs are just a tad bigger. Most people won't care and just get the same size all around but if you already find the 3s fit bigger, the WCs definitely feel even more big than the others.

But I'm sure you will get more people saying I'm delusional and they go TTS for all of them so there you go. Ha.
Let Me clarify, I got the Fire Red and Reimagined 3s in the same size I've been buying in 3s for the longest. The Fire Reds fit a tad bigger than say the 2018 Black Cements, the the Reimagined WCs fit even bigger than the Fire Red. My question is do the Wizards 3s fit TTS like 2018 Black Cements, a tad big like Fire Reds, or noticably big like Reimagined WCs?

Let Me clarify, I got the Fire Red and Reimagined 3s in the same size I've been buying in 3s for the longest. The Fire Reds fit a tad bigger than say the 2018 Black Cements, the the Reimagined WCs fit even bigger than the Fire Red. My question is do the Wizards 3s fit TTS like 2018 Black Cements, a tad big like Fire Reds, or noticably big like Reimagined WCs?
Oh okay so you agree WCs fit bigger. Good to hear. Ha.

I'd say the Wizards fit very similar to the FRs. I personally think the FRs are the best Jordan 3 release in the recent years. WCs are still a better colorway but the FR's overall fit and execution make them a better release in my opinion. The Wizards are a great release also, very similar to the FRs.

Oh okay so you agree WCs fit bigger. Good to hear. Ha.

I'd say the Wizards fit very similar to the FRs. I personally think the FRs are the best Jordan 3 release in the recent years. WCs are still a better colorway but the FR's overall fit and execution make them a better release in my opinion. The Wizards are a great release also, very similar to the FRs.
Okay thanks, I just needed to know where to slot these size wise, cause I have my TTS and .5 size down and I dont want to unDS the wrong one :emoji_sweat_smile:

Okay thanks, I just needed to know where to slot these size wise, cause I have my TTS and .5 size down and I dont want to unDS the wrong one :emoji_sweat_smile:
Haha. I just wear them around the house for a few minutes and normally can tell which size fits better. I personally couldn't imagine going half size down for the FRs and Wizards. That would be a toes touching the end of the shoe fit for me and probably too snug on the sides.

I've only worn the Wiz 3s but I can say that I have a semi wide foot and my true size is a 10.5. I wear an 11 in pretty much all Js as a 10.5 is too snug. The Wiz 3s I have in an 11 and the width is absolutely perfect and I have a little toe room. Fit for my foot is beautiful. I dont think I'd be able to comfortably wear a 10.5.

Back
Top Bottom