AJ IV Craft Olive Canvas Nov 18, 2023

Which of these Olives do you like the best?

• V LS Olive (2006)

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • XV PSNY Medium Olive (2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Mid Olive Canvas (2018)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • XI Olive Lux (W) (2018)

• XIII Olive (2018)

• XX Rag & Bone (2018)

• IV Olive Canvas (2023)

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • VII Black Olive (2023)

• IX Olive Concord (2023)

• XXXIII Army Olive TS (2019)

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Shots at the Fear 4 can significantly hurt your credibility.

That is all.

Thanks.
I got both the 3’s and 4’s and was one of the first to let em go. Never had the 5’s. The gradient paint job on the 3’s was mismatched and uneven. Looked awful.

The 4’s in hand were better than the 3’s but that white outsole killed it for me. Too many white hits on the shoe that diminished the dark Halloween-ish theme and made it look like a KMart White Sox colorway. The different grey panels on the upper were great.

I'll never forget camping out at Towson mall for these. It was a pretty big crowd of kids and it was a constant cat & mouse game between us and mall security with us tryna figure out logistically which would be the best door to enter the mall.

It was a mad rush once they let us enter. I wound up being able to get all 3 pairs. The 4s were my favorite of the them all. I sold the 3s many years ago. I sold the 4s a few years ago, which I regret. I still have the 5s very lightly worn.
Kids these days will never know the simultaneous frustration and hilarity of campouts lol

I remember campouts at Nike Georgetown and people used to pee in Gatorade bottles in order to cop really hype stuff like Nike Air Yeezys, etc.

Off the Nike 25% they had running this week, cannot complain at all for $157
IMG_3678.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom