AJ IV Paris Saint-Germain

grabbing a pair to rock with these.
I'm a huge fan of the Jordan x PSG apparel line
IMG_20200916_141809.jpg
I am also, I’m just not a fan of the ridiculous price points on this clothing line.

The J 4 is my steez ! These are an absolute must for the collection. I think I’m gonna go with an auto cart for these and not take the chance. I’ll gladly pay an extra $50-$55 to secure a pair. If I do that’ll make my 15th colorway of the J4 added to the collection.

It looks like the date has changed again. They were scheduled for October 10th which is the same day as the Blue cement 3 which never made sense as I cannot recall the last time JB had two major releases on the same day. They are now missing from the upcoming releases. Hopefully, the EU sites will still release them on the 10th.

has the date. changed again ?
I don’t see this on the snkrs app for October 19th

Still releasing on 10/1 on Undefeated. Weird JB shenanigans
5E2B0B64-C3E2-48E4-9DD2-CB3A37EEB0D3.jpeg

Nah. Where is this on their instagram? I don't see the post. They either removed it, or it's from before August, in which case it's irrelevant. Footsites still show 10/10 as well, but they also showed 9/1 for a long time, then 10/1, and so on.

Nah. Where is this on their instagram? I don't see the post. They either removed it, or it's from before August, in which case it's irrelevant. Footsites still show 10/10 as well, but they also showed 9/1 for a long time, then 10/1, and so on.
Post was deleted from their instagram. I have post alerts for Undefeated on instagram and this post definitely went up today.

Back
Top Bottom