AJ IV Paris Saint-Germain

Yeah FNL and JD Sports' ordering system is TRASH. Get you excited that you're about to check out and then give you a ghost order or tell you they're sold out. F those companies. Any sites still with a size 13? Took the L on these on SNKRS and couldn't cart anywhere else.

So I got a notification from paypal saying Nike charged me but won't process order till shipped, but never got a notification from Nike that I secured them. Hope order won't get canceled but I think it will smh lol

......have a little faith. Kill your SNKRS app and go back in. And wait for an email....you should be fine.

Didn't want a personal pair but hope all y'all who wanted one got em. They are nice

*sigh* I got my goose cooked clear across the board SMH. I been having so many W's this year that I can't complain but man this sucks lol. Ah well, I'm off to pick up my 3's...

Today is my wedding day and I took the time to try for these...SNKRs is still Pending on 2 accounts 25 mins later. Finishline and JD Sports charged me 3x before saying they were sold out. Footsites said sold out exactly at 10. And all this for a pair of overpriced 4s that will end up at retail on StockX in a week.

Thanks Nike, you've completely ruined this hobby for me in the past 6 months. SNKRs is now useless. But I'm glad you're keeping the lights on for resellers.

Today is my wedding day and I took the time to try for these...SNKRs is still Pending on 2 accounts 25 mins later. Finishline and JD Sports charged me 3x before saying they were sold out. Footsites said sold out exactly at 10. And all this for a pair of overpriced 4s that will end up at retail on StockX in a week.

Thanks Nike, you've completely ruined this hobby for me in the past 6 months. SNKRs is now useless. But I'm glad you're keeping the lights on for resellers.
good way to start your wedding

Congratulations on tying the knot! Have an awesome day, happy for you brother!

......have a little faith. Kill your SNKRS app and go back in. And wait for an email....you should be fine.

Didn't want a personal pair but hope all y'all who wanted one got em. They are nice

I definitely have little faith with my recent luck with these releases, I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst lol

These shoes ain't gonna mean **** in a few hours...go on and enjoy what'll be one of the best days of your life. And congrats!

Thought this would be an easy drop. An L on SNKRS, DTLR, FNL, JD, and SNIPES lol

Anyone got a lead on a size 10 for retail?

Thought this would be an easy drop. An L on SNKRS, DTLR, FNL, JD, and SNIPES lol

Anyone got a lead on a size 10 for retail?

Unfortunately, there is no clean colorway that sits anymore, GR or not. I've been saying this all year but dudes on NT wanted to blame stimulus and $600 unemployment for stuff selling out. Well, $600 stimulus ended 2+ months ago and no stimulus check in 4-5 months so clearly that's not why.

Back
Top Bottom