AJ IV Red Cement Sept 9, 2023

Where do these rank among top releases (among AJs) of the year?

• Top 5

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Top 10

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Top 20

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • None-One of the worst releases of the year

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
Ok, you twisted my arm, I’ll go on. This shoe is going to spike in price as time goes on. It has everything a 4 needs to be great and I could easily see it as an alternate 4 in ‘89. It’s a very clean Bulls looking 4. Don’t be surprised in 3 years. That’s all I’m saying.
Agreed! If White Oreos, Midnight Navy’s and imposing Canyon Purples did you know these will too. Think Thunders and Oil Greens will too? You like these better then Craft Olives? Interesting only three IV release now thru June. Will be interesting to see if more are added or if they are cutting back.

Last edited:
Agreed! If White Oreos, Midnight Navy’s and imposing Canyon Purples did you know these will too. Think Thunders and Oil Greens will too? You like these better then Craft Olives? Interesting only three IV release now thru June. Will be interesting to see if more are added or if they are cutting back.

Now you speaking my language

Bros… my son got his pair in from NEX… these joints are fire!!!

Mad at NEX they cancelled my pair!!!!!

IMG_7453.jpeg

Thunders definitely will. For some reason I can’t picture Oil Green’s. I forgot that one. 😆

I like these better than Craft Olive’s but I always love this well done Bulls colorway bcuz I can picture Mike in them. I do like the Craft Olive’s and I will be picking those up too. It’s an elevated looking 4 for casual wear.

Thunders definitely will. For some reason I can’t picture Oil Green’s. I forgot that one. 😆

I like these better than Craft Olive’s but I always love this well done Bulls colorway bcuz I can picture Mike in them. I do like the Craft Olive’s and I will be picking those up too. It’s an elevated looking 4 for casual wear.

Copy that Dr

I’m on the hunt for pair #3 baby

My daughter been wanting a pair of 4s for like a year, I wasn’t gonna pay resale for anything for her. Got her these but now she’s off 4s, said they’re too bulky for her. So she wants some dunks 🤣

got a men’s 8 if any1 needs

My daughter been wanting a pair of 4s for like a year, I wasn’t gonna pay resale for anything for her. Got her these but now she’s off 4s, said they’re too bulky for her. So she wants some dunks 🤣

got a men’s 8 if any1 needs
All jays are bulky. Even the 7s.

Pretty much since 02-03 when slim fit kicked in, I’ve put my whole collection of Jordan’s on pause and started with sambas and gazelles. Only pulled the js back out after the last dance and covid

Baggy pants back in style tho

Back
Top Bottom