AJ IV Red Cement Sept 9, 2023

Where do these rank among top releases (among AJs) of the year?

• Top 5

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Top 10

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Top 20

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • None-One of the worst releases of the year

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 10.8%

• Total voters
Easy in store reservation at DSG this morning.
Yea I was going do this…UNTIL I saw the shipping info… look at this issssssh… efff that … 10-14 business day? WTF…. Nah son I’ll wait for SNKRS

IMG_6368.png

So how widely available do we think these will be? Pre-release isn't selling crazy high. We've seen EA on SNKRS and a shock drop. DSG is doing in store holds.

SNKRS gave me EA but I couldn't get through and get a pair. Sneaker resale shops near me seem to have acquired a bunch already. I'm wondering how release date is going to wind up being on Saturday.

Got my exclusive access pair in. I’m undecided on these. On one hand I really like them. They fit really nice and the leather is good. On the other hand they kinda look like Payless shoes…🤷‍♂️

$229 is a lot of $ for shoes you might not wear. Then again I might! 😫

Sigh. Got the FNL email at 9:14, was able to get right in and literally the only size sold out was my 12. :angry:
Maybe you’ll have better luck tomorrow on ship option since today only seemed like store pickup. I finally got enough points to get EA for the first time but I only had the option to pick up at my local store.

Back
Top Bottom