AJ V Alternate Bel-Air

I'm liking the lace swap 20200823_103030.jpg 20200823_103001.jpg 20200823_102949.jpg 20200823_102902.jpg

I am waiting for somebody to swap the laces out in a color other than the ghost green laces. I do not want to use purple because I did that for the Top 3 5s and I used light blue on the UNC to CHI 1s. Hot pink may look stupid on these and I have enough sneakers swapped out with royal blue. Jay The Sneaker Guy need to stop playing and come through with the lace swaps on this!

He has rubbed off on a few of us. I definitely look forward to seeing his on feet and reviews. I'm laughing cause it's the truth...

Pink doesn't look bad tho...
20200827_200018.jpg
:emoji_laughing: Yeah, Jay had me changing my mind on a couple of drops when I told myself that I was not interested. Then I would see his lace swaps and end up copping them. LOL

HMMMM.....pink does not look bad actually. See, I wanted to actually do my laces just like that.....the pink on the left shoe with the green Jumpman and the ghost green on the right shoe with the pink Jumpman, but I thought it would look weird as hell. Now I actually see it though, I am gonna have to jack your style and do it that way.

Thanks for sharing that photo! Now I must cop some laces. :emoji_runner:

I was in the minority with these because I ended up not wanting to use the green laces or use pink with these. I ended up wanting to rock these with turquoise laces instead and I like them (at least not many people will have this color LOL).

20201002_121402.jpg
That's dope I'm still trying to figure out what laces I'm going to use to freak these joints. The black is cool but I might just do pink and the green laces they come with.

Back
Top Bottom