AJ V Winterized GTX (W) Jan 26, 2023

What model would you like to see winterized next?

• II

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • III

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • VI

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • VII

• VIII

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • X

• XI

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • XIII

• XV

• XVI

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I Mid Jeter RE2PECT (5 Years)
1658834359377.jpeg

V 3Lab5 Black Silver (8 Years)
1658834403285.jpeg

I Mid XQ (9 Years)
1658834310933.jpeg

This forum will hate but IMO Anthracites are in the top 10 Jordan Vs. Love how the constrast stitching and contrasting eyelets give it an aggressive look while the subtle branding dials it back and also makes it look more mature. I see it as the “grown man’s” Black Metallics
pirates-of.gif

This forum will hate but IMO Anthracites are in the top 10 Jordan Vs. Love how the constrast stitching and contrasting eyelets give it an aggressive look while the subtle branding dials it back and also makes it look more mature. I see it as the “grown man’s” Black Metallics
The “grown man’s“ Black Metallics would be the Premio Bin 23 AJ 5’s.

These are NA worthy but I digress. Yea, gonna need these.

edit:

And didn’t realize these were for the women. Sz12 has to be available and in plenty supply :smh:.

And yea, extends that sizing. 12.5 will let me keep them insoles in.

Last edited:
I doubt it. If so, I’ve seen your posts and you don’t know much. But I seriously doubt you’re that old. And you’ve obviously never saw Premio Bin 23s in hand. They are crafted way better than those anthracites.
I don’t need to prove anything to you but I am “that old” and no I haven’t seen them in hand but I do remember the release. IMO they don’t look good and I prefer the anthracites. Ideally if I had a pair of black metallics I’d be happy with them alone but not going to stress over it. I have enough shoes I haven’t worn yet.

I rest my case.

Just say you’re biased. It’s ok.
Wtf? If I think it’s not for me in pictures and video why would I think differently in hand? Remember I’m “that old” so the whole …looks better in hand thing isn’t part of my vocab. I don’t know why it’s so hard for some of you to believe that people are going to have different tastes and opinions.
This will give you a case … Nothing Travis Scott is my “grail”.
710A370B-9D2C-4777-B71A-79E84F7ED831.gif

Yo how is it that these random winter 5s manage to nail the tongue matte finish and the OG colorways they retro are greasy? 😂

Back
Top Bottom