Votes: 0 0.0%
  • III (2021)

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I High ‘85 (2022)

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • VI (2022)

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters
Please work on your flawed grammar before you try to analyze someone else's posts because you still have constant issues knowing the difference between "there" and "they're".

At least the posts always have relation to the thread topic, unlike other fools on here who derail threads by bringing up irrelevant details or subjects in some threads.

Another one I'll gladly post.

Last edited:

It seems somewhat surprising that there isn't a whole lot of interest in these based on lack of posts between the posted photos. I think these are nice for some mostly gray with some navy blue shoes even though I prefer the traditional leather material that are normally on the VI.

My bet is that the online chit chat will pick up quite a bit in over the next couple weeks as the YouTube reviews come in and they’re all salivating over how great these are.

…Ls will be plentiful on release day.

The suede on these 6s are buttery; No cap

AE131104-952F-45B5-B653-C48F1E3EA6A5.jpeg

The more reviews I watch on these, the more I’m convinced that these will end up being the most underrated retro of 2022. Could end up being one of those of those shoes that fly under the radar on release, then go for crazy money a year or two later.

I’m not even a big Jordan 6 guy…but I want em.

Thinking about going a half size down, but it feels like a risk.

…what if they too tight?

Back
Top Bottom