AJ VI INFRARED PACK

I was wondering if the pack is going to release in Canada. They say that it's an international relase so does that mean that we're getting them since we got the true blues last year??

I know it was confirmed in the thread on the Jordan Brand forum, and I'm pretty sure it was also confirmed in a 50% employee appreciation thread on here, but don't quote me on that

Hmmm... I wonder how pre-orders are going if any?

With this release those White/Varsity Red VIs surely will be destined for the outlets
laugh.gif

June 19th is REALLY soon, I don't think they'll do any pre-order. Unless the date is pushed back, shops should get their pack in about 3 weeks right? I also wonder which store will get them (from what I heard, FL is getting them)

I hope they do pre-orders - makes picking up jordans in toronto so much more enjoyable.

confirmed foot locker is getting them, not sure about champs yet
pre-orders will begin at foot locker soon once amount has been allocated
i'm not sure about availability or how many pairs are going to the company
hopes aren't too high for discount on these

will update this whenever i get info

Originally Posted by ebpo

Footlocker gonna get them??
happy.gif
$*@+ yeah! My pack will be locked!
happy.gif

Eaton Centre,They'll call when they're gonna take pre orders
happy.gif

My hookup at Foot Locker moves to Eaton Center this week
happy.gif
That's some really great news! Plus it's 5 minutes away from my job, so I'll drop by soon
smile.gif

My hookup at Foot Locker moves to Eaton Center this week
happy.gif
That's some really great news! Plus it's 5 minutes away from my job, so I'll drop by soon
smile.gif

Same here, I'll pre order as soon as i can. White Infrareds again finally!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Talk to the guy at FL. Asked him what he thought the price would be and he said "maybe 450, 500"... With the current exchange rate, it's a rape! Well, if those don't release in the US, we won't be able to make any money out of it...

Talk to the guy at FL. Asked him what he thought the price would be and he said "maybe 450, 500"... With the current exchange rate, it's a rape! Well, if those don't release in the US, we won't be able to make any money out of it...

$450-500???? !*$??? that is *** ridiculous. $310 American is $330 Canadian. JB and Nike are killing us with these prices man and if they don't release in the US then you get no profit
smh.gif

I wouldn't trust what some guy @ FL/Champs thinks the pricing would be other than the manager who should know.

I don't see this pack being priced any different than the CDPs.

If this were an online only release and numbered then 500USD would be justified.

The people at my local FL said that its probably gonna be $500 
smh.gif
and they're VERY limited,probably a QS

^I think they're referring to the resale price on ebay or maybe what they'd charge.

MSRP is 310 USD.

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

^I think they're referring to the resale price on ebay or maybe what they'd charge.

MSRP is 310 USD.
You can't compare US MSRP with the price we got in Canada. I don't have any difficulty to believe that the pack will be around $500. Jordan Brand Canada clearly understood that with the few "high-expected" release we get in here, we're gonna buy what we can, whatever the price tag might be.

MSRP is 310 USD.
You can't compare US MSRP with the price we got in Canada. I don't have any difficulty to believe that the pack will be around $500. Jordan Brand Canada clearly understood that with the few "high-expected" release we get in here, we're gonna buy what we can, whatever the price tag might be.

If US MSRP doesn't change then why would CDN MSRP?

I'd pay what I paid for the CDP for this pack but nothing more since US MSRP hasn't changed.  If JB wants to jack up the price fine I can accept that but to arbitarily increase MSRP elsewhere and keep US MSRP unchanged I have a problem with that... I'm just sayin.

If it comes to it I'll just grab those White/Varsity Red 6s instead.

MSRP is 310 USD.
I mean $500 Canadian which is a complete ripoff since that = 467 USD. I dont get why you would completely jack up the price in Canada. 467 USD retail price for a pack would be unheard of in thee states but here Nike just flat out rips us off.
smh.gif

I'm not too sure who is giving people this info about the pack being confirmed?
I heard straight from the allocator that the pack is a US only release.
We (as in FootLocker) are however trying to buy packs from the US for our major stores (Eaton's/Yorkdale/Sq 1).
Maybe I'm wrong but you would think pre-orders would have already started if the pack was "confirmed" right?
Again, I'm not trying to start nothing, maybe someone heard something different.
I'm just saying when the allocator came into my store to show us some samples- by the way, both CW's of the 13's look GREAT-
that's what was said. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Damn, I hope you're wrong... I'm tired of those guys at Footlocker not knowing a thing!

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

I'm not too sure who is giving people this info about the pack being confirmed?
I heard straight from the allocator that the pack is a US only release.
We (as in FootLocker) are however trying to buy packs from the US for our major stores (Eaton's/Yorkdale/Sq 1).
Maybe I'm wrong but you would think pre-orders would have already started if the pack was "confirmed" right?
Again, I'm not trying to start nothing, maybe someone heard something different.
I'm just saying when the allocator came into my store to show us some samples- by the way, both CW's of the 13's look GREAT-
that's what was said. Hopefully I'm wrong.

So first it was an Asia exclusive then an International release and now it's a US release
laugh.gif
. All I kno is that my local FL here in Montreal has confirmed that they are getting them and that they'll go on sale during the release day,I don't know if they've already gotten them or not but I'm glad that I'll have the chance to get them.

Interesting... Only time will tell...

If these end up being a hemorrhoid to obtain then I'll gladly grab those White/Varsity Red VIs.

Back
Top Bottom