Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Red Oreo (2022)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toro Bravo (2023)

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • None, the best is yet to come

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So what’s the point of rewards programs if Nike & Finishline lock them down because they don’t want you using it for disco.?

They both block you out when they know you have either status points or Klarna rewards. So ****ing stupid . Ummm uhhhh… duh, they ARE OUR POINTS earned from doing business with them & them trying to police it is so pathetic. Why bother offering rewards & status at all. You block them out.

It’s like they’re using a computer over there to control who gets in & block out users that have status rewards or a way to get some sort of discount thru Klarna rewards or whatever.

It’s our hard earned points, leave us alone Nike & Finishline. If it’s that much of a problem dude get rid of Status then 🤬.

They’re like “Here are bonus rewards & we’re gonna Miser them, oh yea the benefits here!”
:stoneface:

What are you rambling about?

So what’s the point of rewards programs if Nike & Finishline lock them down because they don’t want you using it for disco.?

They both block you out when they know you have either status points or Klarna rewards. So ****ing stupid . Ummm uhhhh… duh, they ARE OUR POINTS earned from doing business with them & them trying to police it is so pathetic. Why bother offering rewards & status at all. You block them out.

It’s like they’re using a computer over there to control who gets in & block out users that have status rewards or a way to get some sort of discount thru Klarna rewards or whatever.

It’s our hard earned points, leave us alone Nike & Finishline. If it’s that much of a problem dude get rid of Status then 🤬.

They’re like “Here are bonus rewards & we’re gonna Miser them, oh yea the benefits here!”
:stoneface:
I don’t keep up with stuff like that but when I was at the register earlier at DSG the cashier told me I had a $10 reward and asked if I wanted to use it and then she applied it. Paid $203 total.

What are you rambling about?

Basically they ONLY time you ever get thru online is when you have no rewards or a way to use a disco.

These people are full of **** about yea join our rewards check out the bonus benefits. Shove it Nike & Finishline.

They don’t even pay the disco, Klarna does.
It’s only finisline where they take the loss in status.

It’s OUR rewards from so much ****ing money spent!! Stop blocking it out like Misers Nike & Finishline. If this is such an issue to DUDE GET RID OF YOUR STUPID ****ING REWARDS Altogether! You look like misers giving rewards & then trying to control it. :stoneface:

Last edited:
No tax, free ship

No tax, free ship

It’s taxing here.

Also these don’t look as good in person as they do in pics. Pics pop with a brighter red but they’re kinda dull in hand.

IMG_9891.jpeg

This is demotivating the purchase now, especially with Nike blocking out Klarna… dude like WTF? It’s Klarna providing the discount not you Nike chill, ur not takin the loss, Klarna takes it. Blocking out Klarna cause they don’t want you using rewards on it.

Damn should I waste my time going to pick this **** up from FTL if it’s trash in person? 🤔😵‍💫

Last edited:
Anyone notice how it’s sold out on Finishline.

Yet tons of Non-refundable avenues of websites have them! Feature, oneness, rule of next, xhibition, darkside initiative, all them! They all use the same website format & checkout screen… They’re Shell companies/websites to move these in a non-refundable way & also to block you from using Status discounts. Pathetic😏 it is done by Finishline & Nike.

Finishline needs to just man up & say Status is no longer usable on Air Jordan’s except to get exclusive access.

Them doing what I said above makes them look shady. Dude don’t offer rewards if you have to bust this mission to avoid honoring those rewards. Tell the public the truth that you can’t afford the losses from Status being used on Air Jordan’s & make J’s excluded. Don’t be a shady dishonest company finding ur way out of it.

It makes you horrible/miser-like as a company. Yes finishline, we know EXACTLY what you’re doing.. duh.

Last edited:
It’s taxing here.

This is demotivating the purchase now, especially with Nike blocking out Klarna… dude like WTF? It’s Klarna providing the discount not you Nike chill, ur not takin the loss, Klarna takes it. Blocking out Klarna cause they don’t want you using rewards on it.

Damn should I waste my time going to pick this **** up from FTL if it’s trash in person? 🤔😵‍💫

Not trash just look better in pics. They’re a dark red in hand. Look just like the ‘Got ‘Em’ pic

Just got back from DSG picking up mine. They legit only had 5 pair total in stock. Cashier thought I was buying them all lol. Also these don’t look as good in person as they do in pics. Pics pop with a brighter red but they’re kinda dull in hand.

IMG_9891.jpeg
IMG_9892.jpeg
IMG_9885.jpeg
For me, that's actually good to hear. I much prefer a darker red, like the XXIs.

Back
Top Bottom