• I Low Everglades (2021)

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • XIII I would rather be fishing (2022)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VIII Diamond Turf (2023)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20231217_200426_Gallery.jpg

Solefly switched shipping from UPS to USPS on the 12th and the package STILL hasnt even been picked up. This will probably be the last pair of Js I buy anytime soon for various reasons, but I dont think Ill bother with SF again even when I do start buying again.

Pair was supposed to arrive today now it is arriving on Friday but I will be out of town for two weeks. SoleFly does not allow for address changes even with UPS My Choice so I told them I'd be refusing the package and it will be returned to them and that I'll work with PayPal regarding my refund. First and last time ordering with them.

Pair was supposed to arrive today now it is arriving on Friday but I will be out of town for two weeks. SoleFly does not allow for address changes even with UPS My Choice so I told them I'd be refusing the package and it will be returned to them and that I'll work with PayPal regarding my refund. First and last time ordering with them.

What you mean breh? All my packages are delivered to a UPS location automatically …. I pay for that UPS MY CHOICE .. its $20/yr.. once in a while it might say that they can’t do it and then I’ll know ahead of time so that day I’ll know to be home during the 2 hr window…this solely joint was delivered to my location for pickup

Back
Top Bottom