AJ XII Utility Aug 2021

Surprised none of the young whipper snappers started a thread for this but I know the award winning NtoweG mentioned this awhile back in another thread. Here’s two charming mock-ups below. Would anyone have liked to see this as a Fragment collab? How about in a wool version? Anxious to get 3god, Arthur Shelby Arthur Shelby , and maximusmmc maximusmmc thoughts.
1612804387505.jpeg

1612804459707.png
Color: Black/Black/Bright Crimson/White
Release Date: August 28th, 2021
Price: $190 (hopefully tax free)

Last edited:
Surprised none of the young whipper snappers started a thread for this but I know the award winning NtoweG mentioned this awhile back in another thread. Here’s two charming mock-ups below. Would anyone have liked to see this as a Fragment collab? How about in a wool version? Anxious to get 3god, Number, and maximusmmc thoughts.
1612804387505.jpeg

1612804459707.png
Color: Black/Black/Bright Crimson/White
Release Date: August 28th, 2021
Price: $190 (hopefully tax free)
This may be another knockoff "Flu gm" Black red 12, with differences. No one wants this. Everyone wants white and reds. JB needs to quit wasting energy towards shoes no one wants.

Fools buy Jordans to get play

be a good human being and stack paper, works 60% of the time
How does "coochie repellent" equate to people buying js to get play in your mind? Let the jokes fly and stop being so snobby all the time, you annoying

Funny you respond to this post but not to the post asking you about your idol elvis sleeping with 14 year olds

Sorry, I love Niketalk but I don’t spend my entire day on here. I never said he was my idol and and also never said that he was a perfect person.

That’s all folks.

Back
Top Bottom