AJ XII Utility Aug 2021

GoshDarn even preschoolers hypebeast lol
I call myself buying my lil cuz a pair. Thinking I could just buy them. Nope sold out everywhere. I don’t know **** about sneakers. But Now since I told his mom I was getting them. I had to cop of SX. For $30 more smh

fml

Might have to bite the bullet and pay $230 for these. I'll give it a bit more time to monitor the prices. 12s seem to go down like 13s once the hype tapers off, except of the OG CW's of course. I just want these bad since I missed out on the Masters, Winterized, and Black and Purple versions when I took a hiatus.

Might have to bite the bullet and pay $230 for these. I'll give it a bit more time to monitor the prices. 12s seem to go down like 13s once the hype tapers off, except of the OG CW's of course. I just want these bad since I missed out on the Masters, Winterized, and Black and Purple versions when I took a hiatus.
I would wait, these arent hyped like crazy. Its just annoying how wannabe resellers bought out a shoe that not many want. Sad

Copped a sz 12 at my local fnl. Not my favorite but they are growing on me.
IMG_20210822_160933_617.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210822_160933_637.jpg
    IMG_20210822_160933_637.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 284
EastBay came today.
Never seen this before from Champs.

“We are currently out-of-stock of the item(s) listed below, however we expect to ship this item to you within 2 weeks. Please note, backorder dates can change or products can be canceled by the manufacturer.

You will receive a shipment confirmation as soon as your item has shipped.”

Another newborn to the family. 🔥 Amazing all black shoe, many will regret sleeping on. Premium materials & build!! Nike didn’t half step making these. Leather so soft.. feels fresh out of a Tumi store, wild crazy.!:pimp:
Can’t believe I have 12’s again. It carries an era with it. ‘97 nostalgia with my white/red pair my momma bought for me back then.
The loss of BIG & Pac Era. RIP.

F63677C1-8796-45B6-BAAF-040214398953.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice pics everyone.

Has anyone had luck finding a suitable replacement for laces? I’m looking to go gray or orange red to match that side tab. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom