AJ XIV Hyper Royal 9/9/2020

Gotta believe they will at some point. The 12s have restocked like 6 times. We should see one or two, but catching them is a different story.

yea but those 12s restocked pretty soon after release though. It’s been a couple weeks now. If they were going to I feel they should have by now.

just anxious for my DSG pair to get here tomorrow.

Bros I think I may have gotten my pair for free!!

Like many of you, i ordered from DSG and haven't heard a thing in 2 weeks. So i finally hit them up via chat on Thursday and asked them what was going on. The rep said sorry and was looking into it, then said that the charge authorization hold would drop off in a few days...??? So im like does that mean I'm out of luck and not getting the shoes? She said you will get an email within 24hrs .

Sure enough I get an email with a tracking number later that day. Friday the tracking finally updates that the shoes shipped out, and yesterday they arrive to my house. I've been looking at my bank statement and I see no transactions what so ever from DSG. And I remember specially when I bought it that they did take the money out and i got the alert on my phone right when I made the purchase. Did another search of transactions from $150-$250 and nothing...??

:nerd:

My pair...

47385E1A-CEA3-4C49-9BE5-3E7689A7AFD0.jpeg

E4D79956-379D-42DA-A0E7-3CAA756D3175.jpeg

Bros I think I may have gotten my pair for free!!

Like many of you, i ordered from DSG and haven't heard a thing in 2 weeks. So i finally hit them up via chat on Thursday and asked them what was going on. The rep said sorry and was looking into it, then said that the charge authorization hold would drop off in a few days...??? So im like does that mean I'm out of luck and not getting the shoes? She said you will get an email within 24hrs .

Sure enough I get an email with a tracking number later that day. Friday the tracking finally updates that the shoes shipped out, and yesterday they arrive to my house. I've been looking at my bank statement and I see no transactions what so ever from DSG. And I remember specially when I bought it that they did take the money out and i got the alert on my phone right when I made the purchase. Did another search of transactions from $150-$250 and nothing...??

:nerd:

That charge will come back; that happens all the time. Initial authorizations fall off if orders don't ship within a certain time frame, but once it does, the permanent charge will reappear in a few days. Y'all gotta use credit cards more often lol

Bad move. Ferraris are way nicer than these. I was killing necks with them at malls when I was picking up the Toros.
Agreed. Just out of curiosity it seems like you have a nice collection. What XIVs have you owned, what’s your favorite, where do they rank on your all time AJ (Flagship only) List?

Back
Top Bottom