AJ XIV Hyper Royal 9/9/2020

My FNL hot streak finally ended, it had to happen sooner or later. Thought I entered on Hibbett but it did not show in my raffle history (just the Royal Toe raffle) so I tried again then it said: "Raffle Registration Pool Not Found". Spoke with one of their reps who then deleted my account and told me to create a brand new one with the same phone number, did that, and tried to enter again and still got the same message. Have any of you ever received this message when trying to enter a Hibbett raffle? I was really trying to avoid the headache that is SNKRS and the footsites.

My FNL hot streak finally ended, it had to happen sooner or later. Thought I entered on Hibbett but it did not show in my raffle history (just the Royal Toe raffle) so I tried again then it said: "Raffle Registration Pool Not Found". Spoke with one of their reps who then deleted my account and told me to create a brand new one with the same phone number, did that, and tried to enter again and still got the same message. Have any of you ever received this message when trying to enter a Hibbett raffle? I was really trying to avoid the headache that is SNKRS and the footsites.
Same thing happened to me. Entered and it was there. Today, gone. Tried to enter again and got the “pool not found“ message. I am hoping it will show back up at some point. I’m not gonna delete my account over it.

GS only for shoe palace online. No men’s. I’m gonna go to the mall later and see if they are doing a raffle for these.

I originally wasn't planning on copping these at all. But then I remembered how I said the same thing about the Candy Cane's. I started kicking myself after I saw them in person and how dope they were on feet!

Not trying to make the same mistake with these so I'll probably cop if that raffle hit!

I like them. But don't see myself wearing them as much. Only wore the Ferarris and Black toes like 5 times each since 2014. Plus, this Pandemic got me wearing house slippers all day. lol

Entered Foot apps today......we'll see what happens.

In the off chance I get multiples beyond the 2 I wanted, any Dallas NT'er looking for a size 11 oop.....hit the PM. We'll see if I'm lucky in the afternoon

iwilwin iwilwin .....I saw Town East FTA wasn't on reservation....odd. Figured they would have gotten a sizeable allocation, unless they closed for COVID or something

Shoe palace stores only had these in GS for the in store raffle and nothing within like 100 miles for the flx app.

Some good clean close ups here... his pair is kind of sloppy and i saw a scratch on the blue midsole. i think there's a scuff on the black midsole part on the left shoe but can't tell if it's the lighting?

i love the metallic blue... i'm dig them a lot but i'm undecided after accidentally buying 3 pairs of shoes this week

i wish these would hit disco

Back
Top Bottom