AJ XVI Black/brown sample?

Does anyone have a picture or pictures of the black/brown sample XVI? I've looked everywhere for pics but to no avail.

Thanks in advance

Does anyone have a picture or pictures of the black/brown sample XVI? I've looked everywhere for pics but to no avail.

Thanks in advance

Hey.
Is it an OG, or a Retro Sample?
I have a pic, maybe that's the one you're looking for...
Can't post pics though, so send me an e-mail, to daddy12@mail.com and I send you the pic...

Hey.
Is it an OG, or a Retro Sample?
I have a pic, maybe that's the one you're looking for...
Can't post pics though, so send me an e-mail, to daddy12@mail.com and I send you the pic...

It's an OG sample, wish they would've dropped.

side16-15.gif
side16-15a.gif
side16-15b.gif

yea I remember those pics from air-jordan.com. That site was use to be my go to site to find out information on the origins of each shoe and when the next pair of retros or sig comes out. I wanna say jb was deciding between dropping these or the chutney 16's....i wouldn't be surprise if they bring these out as the bin 16's

yea I remember those pics from air-jordan.com. That site was use to be my go to site to find out information on the origins of each shoe and when the next pair of retros or sig comes out. I wanna say jb was deciding between dropping these or the chutney 16's....i wouldn't be surprise if they bring these out as the bin 16's

Back
Top Bottom