AJ XX3 RESTOCK @ SHOETRENDS.COM ALL 3 COLORWAYS!!!

Anybody knows how long shoetrends.com takes to deliver? They said it went out on the 23rd but I have not received my XX3s yet

^^ Depends on where you are located...they are in LA and I'm in NorCal and it only took 3 business days (shipped out on Friday received on Tuesday)..ifyoure further away, its gonna take a little longer cuz they ship ground

Ugh I really wish I had the cash for them, I would love to pick up the Wizards/MS in a 13... I need to get my funds up

Originally Posted by platnum statuz

Anybody knows how long shoetrends.com takes to deliver? They said it went out on the 23rd but I have not received my XX3s yet

you gotta double check with Ron. i purchased mine on the 21st. They said they would ship on the 24th. Emailed them last night for a tracking number and theysaid that they have not shipped yet because my size is currently on back order (12), and they should ship out by the end of this week (whatever that means)....
Heavily debating to just ask for a refund...

laugh.gif

i never thought i would see the motorsports for under a hundred after seeing all those outrageous prices on ebay. i tried to order a 13 but they were outtastock. i found them elsewhere for the same price though and i got the uncs wit them.

Back
Top Bottom