AJ XXX (30)

SNKRS app is telling me these and the KOs are dropping at 9am PST, but the Wing It 2s are still 7am? Strange. Would love to see this trend continue, release days are rough for west coasters.

SNKRS app is telling me these and the KOs are dropping at 9am PST, but the Wing It 2s are still 7am? Strange. Would love to see this trend continue, release days are rough for west coasters.

The later they release the worse it gets for west coasters. For some reason people dont understand that. The later the time the more traffic there will be on the sites

The later they release the worse it gets for west coasters. For some reason people dont understand that. The later the time the more traffic there will be on the sites
You're right, but personally even if it means there's a slightly smaller chance of getting the shoes, I'll gladly take the extra couple hours of sleep, maybe I'm not hardcore enough but that's me.

There's always driving to the nearest mall n getting them tomorrow LOL..

Do y'all think the launch colorway will still be attainable when the XXXs dip into sale prices? Specifically on sites like FTL, fta, eastbay, or fnl. I think theyll still be around but idk, they're not in any physical stores around me

Last edited:
Do y'all think the launch colorway will still be attainable when the XXXs dip into sale prices? Specifically on sites like FTL, fta, eastbay, or fnl. I think theyll still be around but idk, they're not in any physical stores around me

It depends. I know there are not a ton in the wild as it's not a mass produced shoe. They may just disappear one day.

Just found out the UNCs are releasing at NTSM, and NTLA I'm assuming so yeah, gonna be skipping online on this one.

Gonna pass on the UNC CW and will wait for a black CW and maybe get the UNC pair later in down the line. I don't think we'll see the XXX go on sale too much if this is really going to be a short run and if they do they will dry up pretty quick.

Plus I need to take a break from spending after the past month I've had :lol: All this TF/TK, Adidas ultra boost spending is making my wallet mad at me :smh: I'm just gonna retire like bigj505 :lol:

laugh.gif

They stole the life out that man trunk :lol:

anyways i'm on the fence with unc's :nerd:

Yo my wife was dying after I slowed the video down so she could see what was happening.

And I hope Nike doesn't pull the same stunt they did with tje foams today where these don't hit the employee site.

Last edited:
Stopped lurking and finally pulled the trigger on a pair from FL with a $20 WC. $187 shipped, afraid my size will dry up waiting for a better deal.

So weird. This shoe was readily available in most sizes on Finishline, footlocker, etc (though sold on on NDC) until this past week. After the Jordan master release, it's as if those who missed out starting buying up the XXX's.

I was hoping to grab a 2nd pair but I guess not. I guess I'm spending another $200 on the UNC's tomorrow. My wife is going to kill me, I'm absolutely sure of it.

Back
Top Bottom