AJ XXX (30)

got my fingas crossed. if I could get my hands on a pair id forget about the reds
has anyone ever got a release date shoe from any of these euro sites like sns or kickz? if so how long did it take to recv it?(usa peeps only)
usually only takes me a few days.

What a shame, gigantic missed opportunity by Nike.  Not really sure what they were thinking releasing the coolest colorway in extremely limited quantities for their flagship shoe.  
...I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Like, is that a genuine question?

^^^How can you even tell that? All i have is a countdown timer over the shoes in the background!

What a shame, gigantic missed opportunity by Nike.  Not really sure what they were thinking releasing the coolest colorway in extremely limited quantities for their flagship shoe.  

...I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

Like, is that a genuine question?
I was thinking the same thing. If this had came out in a GR with moderate quantities and threw some hype on it, it would have been a big deal. It sucks that for the last 8 years I desperately wanted to get the 30's when I was actually thirty, and they delayed it a whole year like damn.

It wasn't actually a question...what are you talking about? That's a question.
Well, if you want to be literal, then no, you didn't explicitly ask a question. But your post very clearly implied a question - specifically, "What is Nike thinking?" 

That being said, given that you were scratching your head at that question in the first place, your asinine response doesn't really surprise me. 

Well, if you want to be literal, then no, you didn't explicitly ask a question. But your post very clearly implied a question - specifically, "What is Nike thinking?" 

That being said, given that you were scratching your head at that question in the first place, your asinine response doesn't really surprise me. 

Yikes, two posts and you still haven't explained what you meant. Did I offend you in some way personally to make you get so mad?

Yikes, two posts and you still haven't explained what you meant. Did I offend you in some way personally to make you get so mad?
Eh, you're not the first person to say that to me today, so I must be cranky. Apologies.

At any rate - what I meant is that the entire sneaker business, which Nike arguably created, is predicated upon the very scarcity-model that you find puzzling.

That is, the cooler/more hyped/more anticipated a sneaker is, the more it's in Nike's (long-term) interest to make it a limited release (though the dynamic between those two variables is a bit of a chicken/egg scenario). 

Eh, you're not the first person to say that to me today, so I must be cranky. Apologies.

At any rate - what I meant is that the entire sneaker business, which Nike arguably created, is predicated upon the very scarcity-model that you find puzzling.

That is, the cooler/more hyped/more anticipated a sneaker is, the more it's in Nike's (long-term) interest to make it a limited release (though the dynamic between those two variables is a bit of a chicken/egg scenario). 

It's all good. And I agree to an extent, but I feel that usually that's done for ugly shoes to build hype with that limited feel you know? But when people genuinely like a design why limit that? We saw pretty quick sell out of millions of shoes on the 72-10s; people liked them and they didn't need to be extremely limited to sell like crazy.

Obviously these aren't exactly Jordan XI hype and desire, but it seemed that this colorway would have sold like hotcakes even with higher quantities.

6p.m. eastern release and and SNS is tomorrow morning due to different time zones don't forget to order US sizing[emoji]128512[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom