AJ XXX (30)

So according to above article 30's are not ready yet they are still going over the final details .
Witch means all star weekend at best. They still need to produce .
It seems like all that BS they gave us last year when they change release date don't matter any more cause they change it back to allstar weekend.
What a joke instead of playing with us Jb should say straight we will release when we ready simple as that, not doing all this comedy.

Last edited:
So according to above article 30's are not ready yet they are still going over the final details .
Witch means all star weekend at best. They still need to produce .
It seems like all that BS they gave us last year when they change release date don't matter any more cause they change it back to allstar weekend.
What a joke instead of playing with us Jb should say straight we will release when we ready simple as that, not doing all this comedy.
is that what it says ? maybe i need to clean my glasses and read again ...

Well that's not true, because the latest version of Jordan shoes Were in concept form by the time the XX9's reached stores! I'll be in NY shortly to meet with my source directly! I happened to hear that they revealed the Jordan Spike 40, in 3 colors including the royal blue and orange! Of course with the NBA Media days happening a lot of Jordan Brand shoes were revealed! The CP3.IX, The Super Fly 3,

Well that's not true, because the latest version of Jordan shoes Were in concept form by the time the XX9's reached stores! I'll be in NY shortly to meet with my source directly! I happened to hear that they revealed the Jordan Spike 40, in 3 colors including the royal blue and orange! Of course with the NBA Media days happening a lot of Jordan Brand shoes were revealed! The CP3.IX, The Super Fly 3,

You said the XXX would be revealed tomorrow. Do you still stand by that?

I bet you a fried chicken leg and a ear lobe they don't
roll.gif

We'll put it like this, having good friends that have access to these types of events! I'll just say this, there's a reason why I know the first colors? Hahaha I'll let you ponder that ok?

We'll put it like this, having good friends that have access to these types of events! I'll just say this, there's a reason why I know the first colors? Hahaha I'll let you ponder that ok?
you know the problem with people like you is that no one in here cares, if you're not posting pics before they blow up on IG/net/FB/Twitter  than no one cares who you know or what you know it's all irrelevant as words are meaningless

this shoe has to be dope considering its the 30th anniversary. have any pics leaked yet!!!!!

So in other words no photos coming. I haven't seen any spike 40 photos other than what's on Spike's feet. So these shoes have been officially unveiled to division teams within the brand and maybe they will see the 30 officially soon. We (non brand employees) like photos, not hearsay. The XXX1 is in concept form now too and supposedly even more radical. Knowing without photos is meaningless on this thread. 

think i saw the Super Fly 4 

There's a lot of impatience spawning from this thread. The internet has some of you guys bugging. The 30 is happening. If it's not being revealed today, flame dude tomorrow but for now, chill. People need to understand that the 30 is heavily guarded and I actually prefer it to be that way. I rather be surprised and have a personal genuine reaction to it rather than seeing first looks from a 2005 flip phone camera.

a lot comes from people stating things as FACT when really OPINION / RUMOR

clock is ticking .....

Back
Top Bottom