aj1's GS release only?

the closer pair looks like a cool grey colorway and the behind them look like a black/light blue
or pale blue..if anyone has info on these i would appreciate it because it would really suck
if they are only released in GS sizes

those grey ones are so dope hopefully they are in mens. not a fan of the other ones.

Originally Posted by G Raider

those grey ones are so dope hopefully they are in mens. not a fan of the other ones.

Grey Unos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where did that picture come from?
The ones in the front look like these to me: Which were GS only and released a month or two ago. The black/light blue-green looks really nice though sohopefully they release (like that one picture of the black/dark charcoal GS sample 1s posted a few months ago)

sidelineapparel_2024_6229277

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

The ones in the front look like these to me: Which were GS only and released a month or two ago. The black/light blue-green looks really nice though so hopefully they release (like that one picture of the black/dark charcoal GS sample 1s posted a few months ago)

It's not these because the ones in the first pic don't have the black lining on the top like these. ^^^

hopefully they arent GS.
does anyone know any info about the red/black 1's that were shown in the video?
nerd.gif

i think their mens and i think they are the sapphire blue/black AJ 1's. the release date was jan 2009 if I am correct. I could be wrong but this is what i had thought

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

The ones in the front look like these to me: Which were GS only and released a month or two ago. The black/light blue-green looks really nice though so hopefully they release (like that one picture of the black/dark charcoal GS sample 1s posted a few months ago)

no the same ones as in vid

Every year are they just going to destroy a classic? i guess they started with 1s.

Originally Posted by az005us

Every year are they just going to destroy a classic? i guess they started with 1s.
Are the 2's starting to be destroyed because of the Eminem's?

Originally Posted by az005us

laugh.gif

Jordan Brand started since the Low Regional I's came out.

pretty dope.......i want jb to make the grape 1s in mens sizes though.anybody know what im talking about?

hope they both release. the black/blue lows are lookin really nice too. and so r those mids or highs in the back

Back
Top Bottom