Aj3 knicks

Now I know these aren't really hyped out there but I like em. But I'm concerned because my pair that came from stockx didn't come with the retail price on the box. BUT it does say lnm on the tag and there's also dates on the tag. It's really bugging me man. Did I get a euro pair (was reading the forums from awhile back says euro pairs don't have the retail price) or are they just fakes? I will post pics upon request.

Now I know these aren't really hyped out there but I like em. But I'm concerned because my pair that came from stockx didn't come with the retail price on the box. BUT it does say lnm on the tag and there's also dates on the tag. It's really bugging me man. Did I get a euro pair (was reading the forums from awhile back says euro pairs don't have the retail price) or are they just fakes? I will post pics upon request.
You probably got a euro pair because they don’t have the MSRP perforated tag. I wouldn’t worry too much because as you said those shoes weren’t heaters and sat for a bit and they were checked by SX. While they have let fakes slip through in the past I wouldn’t sweat it. I’ve personally never had an issue with StockX and have always received genuine shoes. If you’re that worried about it I’d say post a few pics and we can take a look.

Back
Top Bottom