AJ3 True Blue LC

gonna go with fake on these, i don't think the jordan on the sole should be filled in and the ep on the heel just doesn't look right to me

The reason I asked is because the true blue on the picture is edition 2009 and the jordan on the sole is like this.

Hi guys please help me to do LC on this. Thanks
LEGIT. Bottom "Jordan" logo is correct, shape of shoe is correct, toebox is correct, stitching around eyelets is correct, tongue is correct.

These are so much better than the 2011 release.. Better leather and even the elephant print on the '09s looks alot better.

How much is this guy asking for this pair if you don't mind me asking?
smokin.gif

Any other indications that the shoes are fake? 
to be 100% sure ask for detailed pics of the perforation holes on the tongue and detailed pics of the heel tabs. since this pair is almost 5 years old, should have at least some yellowing on the tabs..

then compare the pics to this vid  

Fake. Elephant print is too high on toe box. and too thick. The elephant print on the toe box of the right shoe is higher than the other one. Jumpman on tongues looking extra thick like he put on about 40-50lbs

Last edited:
1000% legit 09' international release only true blue 3's fam, hence the (no msrp sticker, varsity red filled in jordan, regular air jordan box) ep will NEVER be a 1000% the same boldness, cuts, & even height. They will always have some slight discrepancies fam.

Yes, nothing to worry about OP -They're 100% legit

My pair if you want to compare the thicker EP...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom